I have my heart set out on Cabo <3 but in need of some HELP!...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yourztrulyjess

• Site Supporter
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:51 AM

So all this bouncing back and forth on where I would love to have my destination wedding, I have come to the conclusion that Cabo steals my heart.  I just love everything about Cabo.  I would love some of you to give me some input.  I just have no clue on where to start and how to go about the whole planning.  I've been looking at the Dreams los Cabos.

Any other resort recommendations in this area?

Should I contact the resorts myself or go through a travel agent?

Should i hire an outside wedding planner or stick with the onsite wedding coordinator the resorts provide? I'm not sure what to do...

I'm so nervous to jump into this not knowing how to plan and what questions to ask vendors etc.

Please Help!  :)

Thanks everyone!

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:58 PM

welcome to BDW!

I am a past Dreams Los Cabos bride and my travel agency specializes in destination weddings and we have a great relationship with dreams.

If you go with Dreams, you might not need to hire an outside WC.  If you decide that is what you want to do, make sure to check with the resort to see if they are a "preferred vendor" and allowed to work on the resort.

if you want some TA help, go to this link and we can assign someone to help you: http://www.wrighttra.../leads/inquiry/

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users