Photo

Seating Chart

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Aruba Bride

Aruba Bride
  • 170 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 10:48 AM

I don't think I am going to either. I am just going to put the place cards on a table and they can put them where ever they want to sit! That way i don't have to stress about it and everyone else will be happy with their seats!

Originally Posted by future mrs k 

I personally am not doing seating charts at all.  I like the idea of everyone sitting where they want and being comftorable with who they are sitting with.  I figure it is Mexico and we are there to have relaxed, chilled out wedding.  So far there are 70 people booked for our wedding and more are still booking.  The last thing I want to worry about is where I am going to seat people and if they get offended or upset by where I place them so I am leaving that all up to my guests! 

#12 jlarruda

jlarruda
    • 201 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:03 AM

We just had our wedding shower and there was no seating chart.. with 100 people it worked out good as some people never met other people so it was a time for them to interact and meet each other.  Definetly don't stress out over it!

#13 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
      • 402 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:18 PM

Are most of you doing assigned seating or just assigned tables?

#14 MrsWeiss1211

MrsWeiss1211
        • 127 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:02 PM

I'm doing just a table assignment.  Seat assignment is just too much ;)

Forever could never be long enough for me to feel like i've had long enough with you

#15 skp1

skp1
          • 405 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:40 AM

If you are having multiple tables with 8-10 at each one, then table assignments is enough - the specific seat doesn't really matter.  But if you have one big table, then I think you need actual seat assignments.

Steph & John........Atlantis.......June 18, 2011......happily married

#16 MrsWeiss1211

MrsWeiss1211
            • 127 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:26 PM

Good point steph. U r our local expert :)
              Forever could never be long enough for me to feel like i've had long enough with you

#17 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
              • 402 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by skp1 

If you are having multiple tables with 8-10 at each one, then table assignments is enough - the specific seat doesn't really matter.  But if you have one big table, then I think you need actual seat assignments.

Great advice. Thanks : )

Originally Posted by MrsWeiss1211 

Good point steph. U r our local expert :)

Agreed : )

#18 cbandemer

cbandemer
                • 213 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:34 AM

Totally agree on the table assignment but I think most people should be able to figure out how to sit at a table together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users