Sign in to follow this  
~Melissa~

Nametags?

You could always just make your own nametags that match say your invitations? And just type their name fancy and who they are (MOH, BM, etc) underneath? Then they would be AS cheesy as the regular name tags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
I was going to buy these, but decided against it. They are sorta cheesy, but if you are doing name tags, this may be better than just stick-ons:

WEDDING LEIS WITH BLANK NAME CARD
Hey those aren't too bad! And for $4.95 a dozen that would be pretty cheap... I likes :0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
I ordered the fiesta name tags from Oriental Trading but didn't end up using them because they honestly were cheesy.

My brother suggested lanyards w/ name cards saying that if I had to have name tags, they are a little more cool. It was like last on my list and never got done so everyone met the old fashioned way (plus I had a small group). This is something like what he was talking about although I bet you could fine some cheaper ones:

Neck Lanyards & Name Tags Promotional Products by 4imprint
I could see myself going over board with these cuz I'd want something nicely designed on them. im looking at 53 guests too and i know some would think they were gay and wouldn't wear them. That would really piss me off after buying them. haha Im getting angry just thinking about the attitude I'd get. Good suggestion though Jamy thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaydensMama View Post
You could always just make your own nametags that match say your invitations? And just type their name fancy and who they are (MOH, BM, etc) underneath? Then they would be AS cheesy as the regular name tags.
Hey! This is nice and affordable! great idea, thanks. I could give them a safety pin and they could just pin it too. Maybe add a monogram on it. heheh ok maybe I shouldn't go overboard that would be cheesey. lol

Now I have to decide... ah decisions decisions.

I was going to suggest what Laura just suggested- use mailing labels or something to print out cute stickers with your monogram or something on them. I do the the name thing is a little tacky in general, but if you're getting forced into it, at least you could make them match your wedding!