Sign in to follow this  
beachesSB1412

50 larger Jamaican coins please

Ladies (and gentlemen) - I am in the hopes that one or more of you would be willing to sell me 50 larger Jamaican coins; preferably newer looking one's.  I am in need of them for a reception gift at my January 2012 wedding.  I would of course pay for the cost of the coins and the shipping and maybe a little extra for your extra effort.

Please let me know if you are interested in helping this bride-to-be out!  THANKS for you consideration.

what do you mean by larger jamaican coins?

cant you go to a bank or exchange to purchase?

i'm marrying in jamaica in october and would be willing to help..but i need a little more info.

R~

By "larger" I was referring to the size.  I would like them to be the size of a quarter or larger.  I am wanting to use them to make keychains for my guests at the reception.  I live in a small town in Kansas so I will definitely look into the bank option but I doubt thats gonna pan out - lol!

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

what do you mean by larger jamaican coins?

cant you go to a bank or exchange to purchase?

i'm marrying in jamaica in october and would be willing to help..but i need a little more info.

R~

to be frank, i don't think i've ever seen large coins...and isn't it 'technically' illegal to transform valid currency into 'art' or a keychain...i know, i know...who am i to question a fellow DIYer..just thought i'd throw that out there...  huh.gif

i'll be in jamaica in october and i'll take a peak then.  you might get input from brides who are en route sooner.

good luck and happy planning!!

R~