Photo

50 larger Jamaican coins please

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 beachesSB1412

beachesSB1412
  • 171 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:26 AM

Ladies (and gentlemen) - I am in the hopes that one or more of you would be willing to sell me 50 larger Jamaican coins; preferably newer looking one's.  I am in need of them for a reception gift at my January 2012 wedding.  I would of course pay for the cost of the coins and the shipping and maybe a little extra for your extra effort.

Please let me know if you are interested in helping this bride-to-be out!  THANKS for you consideration.

#2 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
    • 995 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:56 AM

what do you mean by larger jamaican coins?

cant you go to a bank or exchange to purchase?

i'm marrying in jamaica in october and would be willing to help..but i need a little more info.

R~

#3 beachesSB1412

beachesSB1412
      • 171 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:10 AM

By "larger" I was referring to the size.  I would like them to be the size of a quarter or larger.  I am wanting to use them to make keychains for my guests at the reception.  I live in a small town in Kansas so I will definitely look into the bank option but I doubt thats gonna pan out - lol!

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

what do you mean by larger jamaican coins?

cant you go to a bank or exchange to purchase?

i'm marrying in jamaica in october and would be willing to help..but i need a little more info.

R~

#4 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
        • 995 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:35 PM

to be frank, i don't think i've ever seen large coins...and isn't it 'technically' illegal to transform valid currency into 'art' or a keychain...i know, i know...who am i to question a fellow DIYer..just thought i'd throw that out there... 

i'll be in jamaica in october and i'll take a peak then.  you might get input from brides who are en route sooner.

good luck and happy planning!!

R~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users