Share your Michael's Finds

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
  • 283 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:30 AM

Hi Ladies!

I have found so many good suggestions on so many different threads about items in Michael's to put into your OOT Bags or items to DIY stuff with for either your DW or your AHR...  Thought it would be great to share in one thread!  Personally I am in the process of hoarding items for my OOT bags and picking stuff up daily! 

My latest finds from Michaels include (all purchased within the last week):

Kids Sand Toys $.69 each on clearance (I have two young nephews)

Deck of cards $1.50

Nail Files $1.50 (had to share a picture, too cute not too)

nailfile.JPG

If you have a great find and want to share with all the other Brides here, Please do!!!!

#2 Gin Bootles

Gin Bootles
    • 260 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:50 AM

I love that store, on top of that you can get a coupon in almost every flyer, usually it is around like 20% and it can be used on pretty much anything. I know there is also tons of websites where you can get store coupons online (incase you don't want to purchase the entire sunday paper). they have a dollar section for every season and holiday. I always hit their clearance to get things, otherwise that dollar section is perfect!!

All because, two people fell in love!

#3 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
      • 402 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:57 AM

I got wedding style disposable cameras, wedding travel tissues and a bunch of other stuff. LOVE THAT PLACE. I got really nice glass jar candles in trpical scent for OOT bags for 50 cents a piece!

#4 JayKay

JayKay
        • 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:32 PM

I got a bunch of glowsticks which we are going to put in our OOT bags from Michaels.  They only cost us like 2 dollars for four tubes of them, which each contains 15 sticks.  (we used the coupons)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users