• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 amjohnson

amjohnson
  • Site Supporter
  • 340 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:55 PM

Hi Ladies,

After reading a lot of threads on how to make your own monograms, I have come up with 5 different ones. I haven't put in our date or place yet. But if you can tell me which one you prefer. I just figured out how to add a poll, so if you can tell me which one you prefer 1 to 5. Thanks!

Thanks!palm tree circle4.jpg

palm tree circle3.jpg

palm tree circle2.jpg

palm tree circle.jpg

monogram, 1.png

#2 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
    • 1,008 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:06 PM

I really like number one!!

#3 kkimi88

kkimi88
      • 222 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:03 AM

I really number one and number 4. You've done a great job with these. Which is yours and FIs faves?

#4 JPenny

JPenny
        • 102 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:52 AM

I like the first and last ones best. Great job!

#5 amjohnson

amjohnson
          • Site Supporter
          • 340 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:27 AM

Thanks everyone! It is always nice to get a third opinion.

KKimi, he likes the last one, I like it but for some reason feel like it needs more so I am drawn to the circle style. I want to add either our location , date or both? We are renewing our vows back here in the church so I would just take the date out after and reuse the logo on our ATR invites. Do you have a monogram? Would you put the location and date? I don't want it to look too busy.

I guess I could have two monograms and use them for different things...

Originally Posted by kkimi88 

I really number one and number 4. You've done a great job with these. Which is yours and FIs faves?

#6 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
            • 1,008 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:54 PM

We who am I kidding I made two different monograms one is for my travel cups which is a much more simple monogram and then our regular monogram!!!

Originally Posted by amjohnson 

Thanks everyone! It is always nice to get a third opinion.

KKimi, he likes the last one, I like it but for some reason feel like it needs more so I am drawn to the circle style. I want to add either our location , date or both? We are renewing our vows back here in the church so I would just take the date out after and reuse the logo on our ATR invites. Do you have a monogram? Would you put the location and date? I don't want it to look too busy.

I guess I could have two monograms and use them for different things...

#7 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:18 PM

1 and 5!!!!!!!!!!

#8 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                • 1,008 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:15 PM

Can you put these monograms on here as a link? I'd love to play around with them for you?? Publisher would be the best!!

Originally Posted by amjohnson 

Hi Ladies,

After reading a lot of threads on how to make your own monograms, I have come up with 5 different ones. I haven't put in our date or place yet. But if you can tell me which one you prefer. I just figured out how to add a poll, so if you can tell me which one you prefer 1 to 5. Thanks!

Thanks!palm tree circle4.jpg

palm tree circle3.jpg

palm tree circle2.jpg

palm tree circle.jpg

monogram, 1.png

#9 amjohnson

amjohnson
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 340 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:26 PM

Not sure how to combine them all into a link. Why don't I send them to you via email. Or I can PM them to you right?

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

Can you put these monograms on here as a link? I'd love to play around with them for you?? Publisher would be the best!!

#10 kkimi88

kkimi88
                    • 222 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:18 PM

KKimi, he likes the last one, I like it but for some reason feel like it needs more so I am drawn to the circle style. I want to add either our location, date or both? We are renewing our vows back here in the church so I would just take the date out after and reuse the logo on our ATR invites. Do you have a monogram? Would you put the location and date? I don't want it to look too busy.

I definitely like the last one too, but do think it needs a little more. Maybe if you add the location and date in smaller, simpler font, just below your names? Try it and see! I'd be happy to tell you what I thought of that one too :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users