Jump to content

Photo

Want your feedback on my DIY Monograms!


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 amjohnson

amjohnson
  • Site Supporter
  • 340 posts

    Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:55 PM

    Hi Ladies,

     

    After reading a lot of threads on how to make your own monograms, I have come up with 5 different ones. I haven't put in our date or place yet. But if you can tell me which one you prefer. I just figured out how to add a poll, so if you can tell me which one you prefer 1 to 5. Thanks!

    Thanks!palm tree circle4.jpg

     

    palm tree circle3.jpg

     

    palm tree circle2.jpg

     

    palm tree circle.jpg

     

    monogram, 1.png



    #2 Sllefebvr

    Sllefebvr
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,008 posts

      Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:06 PM

      I really like number one!!



      #3 kkimi88

      kkimi88
      • Jr. Member
      • 222 posts

        Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:03 AM

        I really number one and number 4. You've done a great job with these. Which is yours and FIs faves?



        #4 JPenny

        JPenny
        • Newbie
        • 102 posts

          Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:52 AM

          I like the first and last ones best. Great job!



          #5 amjohnson

          amjohnson
          • Site Supporter
          • 340 posts

            Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:27 AM

            Thanks everyone! It is always nice to get a third opinion.

            KKimi, he likes the last one, I like it but for some reason feel like it needs more so I am drawn to the circle style. I want to add either our location , date or both? We are renewing our vows back here in the church so I would just take the date out after and reuse the logo on our ATR invites. Do you have a monogram? Would you put the location and date? I don't want it to look too busy.

            I guess I could have two monograms and use them for different things...
             

            Originally Posted by kkimi88 

            I really number one and number 4. You've done a great job with these. Which is yours and FIs faves?



             



            #6 Sllefebvr

            Sllefebvr
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,008 posts

              Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:54 PM

              We who am I kidding I made two different monograms one is for my travel cups which is a much more simple monogram and then our regular monogram!!!
               

              Originally Posted by amjohnson 

              Thanks everyone! It is always nice to get a third opinion.

              KKimi, he likes the last one, I like it but for some reason feel like it needs more so I am drawn to the circle style. I want to add either our location , date or both? We are renewing our vows back here in the church so I would just take the date out after and reuse the logo on our ATR invites. Do you have a monogram? Would you put the location and date? I don't want it to look too busy.

              I guess I could have two monograms and use them for different things...
               



               



               



              #7 torilynnsmith

              torilynnsmith
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,748 posts

                Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:18 PM

                1 and 5!!!!!!!!!!



                #8 Sllefebvr

                Sllefebvr
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,008 posts

                  Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:15 PM

                  Can you put these monograms on here as a link? I'd love to play around with them for you?? Publisher would be the best!!
                   

                  Originally Posted by amjohnson 

                  Hi Ladies,

                   

                  After reading a lot of threads on how to make your own monograms, I have come up with 5 different ones. I haven't put in our date or place yet. But if you can tell me which one you prefer. I just figured out how to add a poll, so if you can tell me which one you prefer 1 to 5. Thanks!

                  Thanks!palm tree circle4.jpg

                   

                  palm tree circle3.jpg

                   

                  palm tree circle2.jpg

                   

                  palm tree circle.jpg

                   

                  monogram, 1.png



                   



                  #9 amjohnson

                  amjohnson
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 340 posts

                    Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:26 PM


                    Not sure how to combine them all into a link. Why don't I send them to you via email. Or I can PM them to you right?

                    Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

                    Can you put these monograms on here as a link? I'd love to play around with them for you?? Publisher would be the best!!
                     



                     



                     



                    #10 kkimi88

                    kkimi88
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 222 posts

                      Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:18 PM

                       

                       

                      KKimi, he likes the last one, I like it but for some reason feel like it needs more so I am drawn to the circle style. I want to add either our location, date or both? We are renewing our vows back here in the church so I would just take the date out after and reuse the logo on our ATR invites. Do you have a monogram? Would you put the location and date? I don't want it to look too busy.

                       

                      I definitely like the last one too, but do think it needs a little more. Maybe if you add the location and date in smaller, simpler font, just below your names? Try it and see! I'd be happy to tell you what I thought of that one too :)






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users