Photo

Amara's After Wedding Sale

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
  • 300 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:32 PM

Hey Everyone! We're back and here are my extras, hope it's of use to some of you!! 

None of these prices include shipping...and I tend to like only the priority flat rate envelopes or boxes, please PM me or add a comment to the thread if you have questions...Thanks

1. 9 Dollar Store totes... as far as I know they are all sold out for the summer and I have little left... PRICE .$7 for the lot.

2 pink
    3 red
    3 blue
    1 yellow

2. Black hemp cord and red beads... used this for a memorial to my aunt who passed away from heart disease. everyone made bracelets. the hemp that is left is about half a spool's worth and i had 74 guests make multiple bracelets with just that half taken. there are at least 500 beads i'd say... PRICE $5 for all

3. Heavy duty envelopes that worked perfectly for me to send pre travel brochures and luggage tags. there are 52 left in here PRICE $3 for the box

4. My wonderful favors, gold and white murano glass starfish bottle stoppers.. I loved these and I have 15 extra. PRICE $3.00 a piece. (cost me close to $5 each)

5.  White Pencil Seastars 22 in total, about 3-4" arm span PRICE $15 for the lot.

6. Bride and Groom hankies... this is a duplicate from a gift given to us! PRICE $5 for the pair

7. Cute racket and ball toy for a kid. PRICE 50 cents

8. Bride Tote, another duplicate! :( PRICE $5 

9. 3 hello kitty totes for the little girl guests of your wedding PRICE 50 cents each

10. Mr. & Mrs Bride & Groom baseball caps, another duplicate! PRICE $7 for the pair

11. Blinged out guest book pens, bought each for $5, will sell both for same. PRICE $5 for both pens 

12. Makeup bags, bought each for $5, but will sell at PRICE $2.50 each

13. 2 pairs of pink maracas (so 4 total) withdecorated tags for shake for the kiss...PRICE, $4 for a pair

14. Manicure Kits, 7 total- LOVE These and totally forgot to give them out. PRICE $2 each

15. 4 Chapsticks PRICE .75 cents each

16. Moist Wipes, 7 ... PRICE: FREE to anyone who buys first, lol

17. Travel Size Tissues, I have 11 total though you only see 11 in the picture PRICE $1

#2 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
    • 995 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:48 PM

just sent you a PM...

THANKS!!!

R~

#3 tamandrob

tamandrob
      • 349 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:03 PM

Just sent you a PM!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#4 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:20 PM

PMd you!

#5 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
          • 300 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:40 AM

Here are the updates!

1. 9 Dollar Store totes... as far as I know they are all sold out for the summer and I have little left... PRICE .$7 for the lot.

2 pink
            3 red
            3 blue
            1 yellow

2. Black hemp cord and red beads... used this for a memorial to my aunt who passed away from heart disease. everyone made bracelets. the hemp that is left is about half a spool's worth and i had 74 guests make multiple bracelets with just that half taken. there are at least 500 beads i'd say... PRICE $5 for all

3. Heavy duty envelopes that worked perfectly for me to send pre travel brochures and luggage tags. there are 52 left in here PRICE $3 for the box

4. My wonderful favors, gold and white murano glass starfish bottle stoppers.. I loved these and I have 15 extra. PRICE $3.00 a piece. (cost me close to $5 each)

5.  White Pencil Seastars 22 in total, about 3-4" arm span PRICE $15 for the lot.

6. Bride and Groom hankies... this is a duplicate from a gift given to us! PRICE $5 for the pair

9. 3 hello kitty totes for the little girl guests of your wedding PRICE 50 cents each

10. Mr. & Mrs Bride & Groom baseball caps, another duplicate! PRICE $7 for the pair

11. Blinged out guest book pens, bought each for $5, will sell both for same. PRICE $5 for both pens 

13. 2 pairs of pink maracas (so 4 total) withdecorated tags for shake for the kiss...PRICE, $4 for a pair

14. Manicure Kits, 7 total- LOVE These and totally forgot to give them out. PRICE $2 each

17. Travel Size Tissues, I have 11 total though you only see 11 in the picture PRICE $1

#6 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
            • 239 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:31 PM

Good stuff...too bad I was too late...lol...story of my life lately...

#7 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
              • 300 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 06:41 AM

hahaha i always felt that way we these sales too

Originally Posted by asiamarie1 

Good stuff...too bad I was too late...lol...story of my life lately...

#8 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
                • 300 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:16 PM

Here are the updates! :o)

2 pink
                  3 red
                  3 blue
                  1 yellow

2. Black hemp cord and red beads... used this for a memorial to my aunt who passed away from heart disease. everyone made bracelets. the hemp that is left is about half a spool's worth and i had 74 guests make multiple bracelets with just that half taken. there are at least 500 beads i'd say... PRICE $5 for all

17. Travel Size Tissues, I have 11 total though you only see 11 in the picture PRICE $1 for ALL

#9 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
                  • 300 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 01:49 PM

More Updates :)

2 pink
                    3 red
                    3 blue
                    1 yellow

17. Travel Size Tissues, I have 11 total though you only see 11 in the picture PRICE $1 for ALL

#10 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
                    • 300 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:13 AM

Here's what's left :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users