Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Bride purse....

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy&andy08 View Post
Ooooh Shelley I'm going with the same idea. I'm going to find a simple whiteish clutch and add my blue and silver starfish pin to it. I found this one at Target and thought it would be perfect with a really nice starfish pin on the wave looking part. I havn't ordered it....but it's sitting in my shopping cart right now:

Target : Special Occasion/Bridal Handbag with Ivory Flap and Beaded Wave Edge
Amy, I really like this one!! I am having a hard time finding a starfish pin, where did you find yous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
me too! mine was ivory though - and they have a few other colors in this style, as well as some other styles that i liked.
Ann, I forgot I liked your purse so much!! I just got one (in white)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
Ann, I forgot I liked your purse so much!! I just got one (in white)
i did - it was perfect for what i wanted. the right size, color, it was pretty simple - and cheap!

I got the pin from Ebay

Vintage Starfish Brooch Aurora Borealis, Turquoise Sets - (eBay item 220131913462 end time Jul-22-07 18:08:23 PDT)

I believe I typed in "starfish brooch" and got tons. It's very pretty....it will be perfect on the wave of that little white clutch from Target. I'll fish around and see if I can find a few for you!

Good Luck!

Quote:
Can you find one in pink that ships to Canada? lol I love it, I would totally put one on my purse, but I have looked and not seen any. Brown would work as well, my colours are pink and brown.

Quote:
I got the pin from Ebay

Vintage Starfish Brooch Aurora Borealis, Turquoise Sets - (eBay item 220131913462 end time Jul-22-07 18:08:23 PDT)

I believe I typed in "starfish brooch" and got tons. It's very pretty....it will be perfect on the wave of that little white clutch from Target. I'll fish around and see if I can find a few for you!

Good Luck!
I really like that one... I searched for it, but not a whole lot came up, thanks!