Photo

My DIY monogram. Advice or opinions appreciated...

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 kkimi88

kkimi88
  • 222 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:58 AM

Hoping for third time lucky! You ladies have been such a help- every single piece of advice has been spot on and it's definitely nearing a place I'm very happy with. Just in case there's something I'm missing that could make it better, here's my latest.

mono version 3!!.png
    Again, any constructive feedback will be greatly appreciated!!

#12 acireta

acireta
    • Site Supporter
    • 750 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:45 AM

now THAT looks great! as long as you're happy with it, that's really what matters!!

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#13 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
      • 1,748 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:24 AM

I think you have made some GREAT changes!!!!! I went through probably 30+ monograms before I finally LOVED one I did so I totally feel your pain!!!! I think your final one looks great and everything is well balanced!!! GREAT work!!!! Have you showed FI yet?!

#14 kkimi88

kkimi88
        • 222 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:05 AM

Thanks everyone! Yeah, I think I like it (though I keep looking at the fantastic ones on here and wishing it looked a bit more professional...) Sent FI the link to here and he definitely favours the latest one. Who knows, I may fiddle with it in a few days but for now I'm happy.

#15 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
          • 1,008 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:40 PM

I LOVE this one!! Great job!!

Originally Posted by kkimi88 

Hoping for third time lucky! You ladies have been such a help- every single piece of advice has been spot on and it's definitely nearing a place I'm very happy with. Just in case there's something I'm missing that could make it better, here's my latest.

mono version 3!!.png

#16 amjohnson

amjohnson
            • Site Supporter
            • 340 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:30 PM

I love your sea turtle image! I am just thinking if you faded the turtle a little, your initials would stand out...just a thought. I do love your colors? Do you mind if I ask where Bayahibe is?

Whereabouts in the Uk do you live? My fiance is from Scotland.

Do you mind checking my thread about my monograms that I posted a few days ago. Would love your feedback also!

Originally Posted by kkimi88 

mono version 3!!.png

#17 amjohnson

amjohnson
              • Site Supporter
              • 340 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:34 PM

So disregard this last message as I didn't see you initial monogram. I like this one better! I do think I prefered the text underneath the image straight.. Again you are going to get lots of opinions so go with what you like best!

Originally Posted by amjohnson 

I love your sea turtle image! I am just thinking if you faded the turtle a little, your initials would stand out...just a thought. I do love your colors? Do you mind if I ask where Bayahibe is?

Whereabouts in the Uk do you live? My fiance is from Scotland.

Do you mind checking my thread about my monograms that I posted a few days ago. Would love your feedback also!

#18 mandijacole

mandijacole
                • 156 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:29 PM

I think it's really cute!

#19 kkimi88

kkimi88
                  • 222 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:14 PM

I love your sea turtle image! I am just thinking if you faded the turtle a little, your initials would stand out...just a thought. I do love your colors? Do you mind if I ask where Bayahibe is? Whereabouts in the Uk do you live? My fiance is from Scotland.

Yeah, my OH proposed with a turtle (it's a long story lol) so thought we'd keep it running throughout the wedding. I'll definitely try fading the turtle a little more, thanks. Bayahibe is a little fishing village in the south of the Dominican Republic, where we got engaged too :). We're in Manchester, though my FI is originally from Glasgow :). How about you?

#20 kkimi88

kkimi88
                    • 222 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:37 PM

mono version 3!!.png or mono4.png ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users