Jwed12

Show Us Your ***TRASH THE DRESS*** dress!

We've seen the bridal gowns, we've seen the bridesmaids dresses, I would LOVE to see some TTD dresses! Please post pictures to inspire us. :smile159:
400 We hada cruise wedding on Royal Caribbean Liberty of the seas. We did the ttd shoot the day before our wedding in jamaica, at Labadee. We used the onboard photography company, Image for all pictures and are thrilled with the results.

We used our resort photographer (Adventure Photo from Now Jade, MX) for a TTD two days later. The pictures turned out great so it was hard to pick just one to post!

Pictures to show off the dress (a friend's dress, I didn't wear my wedding dress since it would have been HEAVY and I am having at AHR so didn't want to risk it).

Just a couple cute shots!

As a side note - TTD did not hurt this dress at all. The salt water (and maybe sunscreen?) cause a bit of yellowing around the seams at the top of the neckline but some Oxiclean fixed it up no problem.  No rips, tears or lasting damage as a result (mind you it was a simple strapless dress with a bit of beadwork on the neckline and a soft flounce down the front so no tulle, lace or elaborate beading).  Just thought I'd put it out there for anyone who maybe wondering.

As a side note - TTD did not hurt this dress at all. The salt water (and maybe sunscreen?) cause a bit of yellowing around the seams at the top of the neckline but some Oxiclean fixed it up no problem.  No rips, tears or lasting damage as a result (mind you it was a simple strapless dress with a bit of beadwork on the neckline and a soft flounce down the front so no tulle, lace or elaborate beading).  Just thought I'd put it out there for anyone who maybe wondering.
I was wondering. Thanks!

Originally Posted by trivera5521 View Post

Heres my TTD dress =) A whopping....$150! Woohoooo smile29.gif

LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01

LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01

Trivera,  is that a copy of the Allure dress? This was my second choice for my main dress. Where did you get it???

Gia: Yes it was a knockoff of the Allure 8862 and I got it from China, company was "Babyonline" the womans name was Sunny.  I also bought an after wedding reception dress from them if your interested in seeing it PM. There is a whole thread on here for knockoff dresses and tons of pictures of girls who have used various websites for knock off dresses, including full reviews and pics.

Originally Posted by trivera5521 View Post

Gia: Yes it was a knockoff of the Allure 8862 and I got it from China, company was "Babyonline" the womans name was Sunny.  I also bought an after wedding reception dress from them if your interested in seeing it PM. There is a whole thread on here for knockoff dresses and tons of pictures of girls who have used various websites for knock off dresses, including full reviews and pics.

Thank you. I will look into it. I saw this and many pretty dresses on Ebay for real cheap. How did you find the quality of your dress?