Sign in to follow this  
philanab

Riu Palace Bavaro opening this winter

I was wondering if anyone have considered having their wedding at the new Riu Palace Bavaro? The pictures look lovely. My FI and I are considering the Riu Palace Punta Cana right now because we'd like to get married under the gazebo instead of on the beach. If anyone visits the new Palace Bavaro I'd like to know if they also have a gazebo.

I was also considering this place. I just saw it as I happened to go to the RIU site. The hotel is gorgeous! i'm just a bit nervous about prices for my guests. I priced a trip for next year and per Expedia a flight & hotel package is reasonable, BUT prices are marked as a grand opening special price. Seems regular prices shoot up twice that! undecided.gif i guess we'll have to wait and see, but i'd also liek to know any feedback on it.

@JessieAnn: Please do let us know how your wedding went at the RIU Palace Bavaro. I'm looking at booking our wedding there too. Congratulations and I hope you have a fabulous time!

@JessieAnn: yes, please do let us know how your wedding went at the RIU Palace Bavaro. I'm also looking into booking there for our wedding and would love some input! I hope you have a fabulous time!