Photo

The new Paradisus Playa del Carmen (La Perla and La Esmeralda)

• Please log in to reply
722 replies to this topic

#131 Afoster1021

Afoster1021
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:40 AM

Hi,

I'm having my reception there and no kids are allowed on that side.  It's a bummer!

#132 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:03 PM

Congrats Rola Nabhan + Afoster1021 + welcome to the forum! wishing you all the best with your plans and good times ahead :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#133 Sarah W

Sarah W
      • 8 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by Rola Nabhan 

My save the dates just went out so not sure how many people will be coming yet but we expect a min of 60 people. Their are a lot of things you must pay outside of tailor package such as photography, decor and design, and DJ.

Hi Rola,

Do you think it was still worth doing the Tailor Made package over the Aqua with all of the additonal costs?  Would you happen to have a breakdown of the additonal options and costs for upgraded decor etc?

#134 Rola Nabhan

Rola Nabhan
        • 43 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:38 AM

They allow you to have kids at the gabi club .... In regards to the tailor made package...it just depends on how many people you have attending. We have over 55 so we wanted to host a welcome party...going with the tailor made just made sense since a welcome BBQ party is included in it

#135 jennmariegarcia

jennmariegarcia
          • 24 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:00 PM

Hi Everyone I am thinking of having a wedding at the Paradisus July 2013 but was wondering if anyone could email me a list of the a la cart wedding options? my email address is jennifergarcia@kw.com. I want to know what the additional costs are aside from the wedding packages before I commit. Also there will be a couple of children attending so I was wondering if anyone knew what the wedding reception options are for La Esmeralda? Thank you and this thread has been incredibly helpful thus far! 

#136 KK2013

KK2013
            • 244 posts
            • Wedding Date:December 7, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Paradisus La Esmeralda- Gabi Club
            • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:12 AM

Hi!  I have my wedding booked for 12/7/2013 with children attending as well.  I have the location document that shows all the venues on the property with "everyone is welcome" and "adults only" designations, as well as pictures.  I will email to you now :)

#137 KK2013

KK2013
            • 244 posts
            • Wedding Date:December 7, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Paradisus La Esmeralda- Gabi Club
            • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:13 AM

Hi!  I have my wedding booked for 12/7/2013 with children attending as well.  I have the location document that shows all the venues on the property with "everyone is welcome" and "adults only" designations, as well as pictures.  I will email to you now :)

#138 Kallie

Kallie
            • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:26 PM

Hello all!  I am looking at booking my wedding for next November at the La Perla.  There will be a few kids there so I will need to have a reception where kids are allowed.  Can someone please email me the reception locations and their added costs?  My email is kallierae89@hotmail.com.  I would really appreciate it!  I've been trying to get this information from the resort but I don't want to pay the deposit until I'm absolutely sure this is the place.  Thanks again! :)

#139 TonyNTina

TonyNTina
              • 2 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:15 PM

Hi everyone! I have been looking into having our wedding at the Paradisus and have e-mailed Ana but haven't heard back yet. Does anyone have any information on the reception locations? 

#140 TonyNTina

TonyNTina
                • 2 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:00 AM

Hi everyone! I am in the beginning stages of planning my wedding at the paradisus. Does anyone have the number for the contact in Miami? I am trying to get more information on pricing and reception locations. Thank you! :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users