• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#2421 Lauren Newsham

Lauren Newsham
  • 129 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 30, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:29 PM

Hi fellow Canadians! I just came across this page today. My wedding is exactly 1 month today and I’m super excited!!

I think we have everything we need now…just have to get my OOT bags together!

#2422 soonCB

soonCB
  • 264 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

Welcome Ladies!

Lauren, you will have yo let me know what you think of Riu Ocho Rios. We will be staying there for our wedding trip next year.

Originally Posted by Lauren Newsham 

Hi fellow Canadians! I just came across this page today. My wedding is exactly 1 month today and I’m super excited!!

I think we have everything we need now…just have to get my OOT bags together!

Originally Posted by leighastrudwick 

Hi everyone!

I'm from Saskatoon and we are planning for Feb 2014, not enough time from engagement to next year for us to do 2013 but this way I'm not to rushed lol!!

Anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone

Leigha

#2423 Sjay

Sjay
    • 205 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

Hi all - just came across a new Photobook Canada offer! :)

Type:
      Expiry Date:
      May 2 2012

Photobook Canada is offering 40% off all photo books.  This is a lovely promotion from my favourite photo book company.

Discount: 40%
      Coupon Code: PBWW40ALL
      Expiry: Limited Time Offer

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THEIR WEBSITE

#2424 Sjay

Sjay
      • 205 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:46 PM

Hey - just posted in the forum but wanted to reply to you directly...there's a new Photobook Canada offer available. :)

Type:
        Expiry Date:
        May 2 2012

Photobook Canada is offering 40% off all photo books.

Discount: 40%
        Coupon Code: PBWW40ALL
        Expiry: Limited Time Offer

Hey there...I have a favour to ask the Canadian brides/grooms who subscribe to Groupon.  A while back I purchased groupons for Photobook Canada...I believe the offer was $37 for a $115 photobook.  Well, we purchased 4 groupons and had 4 books made and I LOVE them.  Can't wait to do more, and I know that the Photobook Canada groupons typically rotate thru different cities in Canada.  I know I can subscribe to any/all of the Canadian cities that participate, but I couldn't stand going thru that many e-mails every day!  If you happen to see one pop up for your city, would you PM me or post it on this thread?  I've seen offers from other printers, but I really want to hold out for offers from Photobook Canada.  Thanks a bunch!!!  

#2425 MJKH

MJKH
        • Site Supporter
        • 654 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:50 PM

THANK YOU...so much for the info!!!  We were just calculating what we would have paid with a Groupon, and that was a much better deal in the end.  So we might hold off in hopes of getting books for that price again.  But ohhhhhh...every time I pop on to their website I can't wait to take another crack at one!!!

#2426 Sjay

Sjay
          • 205 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:14 AM

No problem! If you're in no rush, may as well wait for the deal you want! :)

Originally Posted by MJKH 

THANK YOU...so much for the info!!!  We were just calculating what we would have paid with a Groupon, and that was a much better deal in the end.  So we might hold off in hopes of getting books for that price again.  But ohhhhhh...every time I pop on to their website I can't wait to take another crack at one!!!

#2427 Lauren Newsham

Lauren Newsham
            • 129 posts
            • Wedding Date:May 30, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:29 AM

Ohh..thanks for the Photobook deals!

soonCB â€“ will do, definitely. I hope to be able to write a review of the resort when I get back!!

#2428 bride6262

bride6262
            • 582 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:49 PM

hello ladies!!

so i finished my planning thread!!!! wooohoooo hours of work but its done:

http://www.bestdesti...planning-thread

#2429 joda

joda
              • 205 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:28 PM

Hi ladies, just received a link to the online sideshow from del Sol. I love them! If anyone is thinking of using them, I highly recommend it! You will not be disappointed. [=http://delsolphotography.com/blog/content/galleries/?gal=678][/]

#2430 AD2012

AD2012
                • 240 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by joda 

Hi ladies, just received a link to the online sideshow from del Sol. I love them! If anyone is thinking of using them, I highly recommend it! You will not be disappointed.
                  [=http://delsolphotography.com/blog/content/galleries/?gal=678][/]

Great photos Joda!! Congratulations, everything looked perfect!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users