Blue Lagoon or Poseidon?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 terenia

terenia
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:20 AM

Hey Everyone!

Please help! Im brand new on this site and I just booked the Grand Palladium for my wedding next April... and I am in contact with Omeshia who is asking me to choose a spot for my private reception which will hold betweek 40-60 ppl and the pictures i recieved are dark and noooo good if anyone has any suggestions to which reception location is nicer or if you have any pictures PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Im desperate...

Thanks

#2 GP Bride

GP Bride
    • 19 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:44 AM

Sorry I dont have an answer for you but I too and in the same boat and need to see some pictures of the two!!!

#3 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
      • 1,572 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:16 PM

My wedding at Grand Palladium was in 2009, but I took and posted pictures of those restaurants on the board. You can visit this thread to see them: 

Hey Everyone!

Please help! Im brand new on this site and I just booked the Grand Palladium for my wedding next April... and I am in contact with Omeshia who is asking me to choose a spot for my private reception which will hold betweek 40-60 ppl and the pictures i recieved are dark and noooo good if anyone has any suggestions to which reception location is nicer or if you have any pictures PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Im desperate...

Thanks

Originally Posted by GP Bride 

Sorry I dont have an answer for you but I too and in the same boat and need to see some pictures of the two!!!

#4 hunnyhun921

hunnyhun921
        • 139 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:19 AM

I had my wedding and reception at Grand Palladium in 2009 like Petals. Both restaurants are nice. I based my decision on pictures posted by Petals. She was alot of help....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users