Photo

what are you getting your fiance for a wedding gift?

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#1 jamieirene

jamieirene
  • 650 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:43 PM

So I have been thinking lately of what to give my future hubby as a wedding gift... he's not into a really nice watch he'd never wear it he has every golf club know to man I just want to give him something he'll love and actually use....ideas???

#2 J-me

J-me
    • 398 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 07:48 PM

I'm having his ring engraved (on the inside of it) and doing a boudoir shoot...giving him an album of the shoot on the day of the wedding.

I've heard of others doing the golf club thing (though it sounds like your hubby-to-be doesn't need those!), nice cuff links, wallet, or other practical things he would use (if he's into hobbies, etc.). I'll post if I think of anything :) I'm sure he'll love anything from you!

#3 jamieirene

jamieirene
      • 650 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 08:15 PM

Thanks j-me! I love the idea of the ring engraving! I never would have thought of that!! If you don't mind me asking what r you engraving??? My other idea was a new lap top.... hmm I have no clue!

#4 J-me

J-me
        • 398 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 08:37 PM

I'm actually engraving a lil saying we've had since we started dating...ok....well, since we started saying 'I love you.' The first time he told me, it was before we went to bed one night and we had had a few drinks ;) so I told him to tell me again in the morning if he meant it haha...so next morning comes and first thing out of his mouth was 'I love you more today.' SOOO though it's a bit cheesy, I thought it was fitting to have 'I love you more today' engraved! I might even get our date engraved as well, so he never has an excuse to forget our anniversary!

Laptop sounds like a great idea! Practical, yet a nice splurge! Good luck w/whatever you decide...you definitely still have time!

#5 obxbride

obxbride
          • 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:36 PM

I'm engraving collar stays, he uses them all the time with work shirts. redenvelope.com has engravable hidden msg stays that I'm going to put our little sayings on!

#6 ps31

ps31
            • 54 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:35 AM

Love that J-me!!  It's perfect, he'll love it;)

Originally Posted by J-me 

I'm actually engraving a lil saying we've had since we started dating...ok....well, since we started saying 'I love you.' The first time he told me, it was before we went to bed one night and we had had a few drinks ;) so I told him to tell me again in the morning if he meant it haha...so next morning comes and first thing out of his mouth was 'I love you more today.' SOOO though it's a bit cheesy, I thought it was fitting to have 'I love you more today' engraved! I might even get our date engraved as well, so he never has an excuse to forget our anniversary!

Laptop sounds like a great idea! Practical, yet a nice splurge! Good luck w/whatever you decide...you definitely still have time!

#7 jamieirene

jamieirene
              • 650 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:20 AM

That saying s sop cute! I like the anniversary idea too I maybe borrowing that one! :) thanks again!

#8 jackie_c

jackie_c
                • 431 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:27 AM

Omg that's so sweet! It should be in a movie.  You're a lucky woman :)

Originally Posted by J-me 

#9 Bride2012

Bride2012
                  • Banned
                  • 442 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 04:26 AM

my fiancee really has his eyes on a watchh, so for his gift I am getting him the watch and engraving "til the end of time" with our wedding date on it!

#10 jamieirene

jamieirene
                    • 650 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:38 AM

Oh I love that's bride2012!!! I love the saying too!!! My fi really never wears a watch I even took him to our jewelers to look...he was so not into the watch thing! So jealous wish I could take that route!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users