Bachelorette - HELP! I'm not crafty....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lolamb10

lolamb10
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:42 PM

hey ladies,

okay so here's the thing.  for a friend's upcoming bachelorette, i volunteered to head to the restaurant early and decorate a bit - you know, make the place feel celebratory and bachelorette-y.  but i am the least crafty person ever and have no idea where to begin!

my friend prefers "classy" over traditional bachelorette stuff (you know, explicit straws and cakes and other fun stuff) -- and in case it helps, her wedding color is navy (plus silver and pink/peachy tones).

any ideas are welcome!!  it has to be stuff i can buy/prepare and set up pretty easily at the restaurant.  i'll have about 20 minutes to set up (time between when the prior reservation leaves and the bride arrives).

THANK YOU!!!!

#2 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
    • 995 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:56 PM

you could do a simple confetti on the tables and maybe even do some place cards...

head over to michaels and visit their weddings section..there's usually a small section there for bachelorrette party items...also party city could be quite useful too.

good luck and happy planning!!

R~

#3 jamieirene

jamieirene
      • 650 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:02 PM

Why not do something like this... http://www.cristalie...egory_s/153.htm You can diy not buy it from the site.... Get a navy or silver tree you can spray paint on if necessary. Hang the crystal strands and lay silver navy and clear crystals all over the tables... It would be a classy non traditional bachelorette party decor. Good luck!

#4 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:49 PM

what are you looking for ????

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#5 skp1

skp1
          • 405 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 06:40 AM

I second Party City - they have tons of decorations for all kinds of parties.  Maybe just walking though the different aisles will give you ideas.  I think confetti or something along those lines would be great for the table, definitely get a sash that says bride to be or bachelorette (those can be simple and tasteful), maybe some cocktail napkins with a "girls night out" type theme and if you want to include a gift, maybe a personalized wine or martini glass to put at her seat.

http://www.napacabs....oxed-P6981.aspx

Steph & John........Atlantis.......June 18, 2011......happily married

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users