Photo

Majestic Colonial or Riu Palce Punta Cana ?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:38 PM

Congrats!!!! I have heard amazing things about the jellyfish restaurant I am sure you will be very very happy!!!

Originally Posted by jlarruda 

We decided to stay at the Majestic Elegance as our resort and we are having our ceremony & reception off the resort at the Jellyfish Restaurant, couldn't be any more happier with our decision.. definetly look into your options & do your research :)

#12 mandijacole

mandijacole
    • 156 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:51 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

#13 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
      • 221 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:57 PM

I too chose the Majestic Colonial because it was cost effective to my guests.

Originally Posted by asiamarie1 

While the Majestic Colonial wasn't my first choice I booked it because of the cost for guests. We however are not having a private reception because we will only have about 20-25 people actually attending the wedding. I can say though that I have been in contact with the WC on several ocassions and they were always prompt in getting back to me and answering my questions. There will always be negative and positive reviews no matter what you choose. Definitely research the wedding packages and take into consideration all of the add-ons. I know that Majestic's wedding package doesn't include as much as some of the other resorts. Really depends on what you are looking for. You'll get there, I have gone back and forth on several ocassions and then just decided to go with my gut instinct. We have however decided to celebrate our honeymoon at the Hard Rock. Happy planning and good luck!!!

I have also had a great experience with my wedding coordinator.  My WC promptly responds to my emails.  I am pleased thus far.  Happy planning ladies! 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

I am a Majestic Colonial Bride and we chose it for a few different reasons, one of them being the cost effectiveness for our guests.  I have heard several ppl say the wedding packages are not great but they cover what we want and need so I think it depends on what you are looking for.  My experience with the WC so far has been great, she is always quick to respond so that is a huge plus for me!!!

Best of luck and happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users