SYTYCD - Summer 2011

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:42 PM

Is anyone watching SYTYCD summer 2011?  I am obsessed with Sasha.  That is all for now.

#2 Cdunn514

Cdunn514
    • 186 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:45 PM

I love that show!

I really like Tadd and Caitlynn, and I love when the all stars come back to dance again

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:04 PM

I like Tadd too.  Caitlyn is good and all, but she doesn't stand out to me for some reason.  Usually I like the boys better then the girls, but this year, I don't really have a favorite boy.  They are all good, but I have a major girl crush on Sasha.  She's such a great dancer with a great attitude and the way she moves her body - that jump thing she did last night in her dance with Twitch where she jumped from the ground and balanced, wow, the strength that took!

I really like most of the choreographers this year, sometimes I don't connect with the dances like the slow dances and ballrooms, but I'm enjoying the alot more this season.  I love Scott something?  The new hip hop guy I think?  He does a great job.  And I'm loving the celebrity guests - Neil Patrick Harris and Jess Tyler Ferguson - HILARIOUS!

#4 merrylee

merrylee
        • 687 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:06 AM

I am addicted!  LOVE this show so so so much!    I <3 Marko and Melanie. I loved Melanie from the auditions so I am glad to see her doing so well.

I am adding a spoiler warning in case anyone hasn't watched last nights results show

S
          P
          O
          I
          L
          E

Although I am glad Mitchell is gone, I think Jordan should have been the girl to go, she does the same routine for the most part for every one of her dance for your life dances.  I thought Clarice out danced her.

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:43 AM

Oh I also really like Clarice.  It might be b/c she's super pretty and I'm superficial like that, but I like her.

I haven't watched the show yet, but I'm ok with Mitchell being gone.  I actually would really like Jess to be gone.  He bothers me for some reason. He's a good dancer even though most of the girls are bigger then him, but I just don't care for his personality and how he is always making faces.

And I still totally crush on Twitch.  I think he's my alltime favorite.  And Kathryn.  From the all stars.

#6 Cdunn514

Cdunn514
            • 186 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 08:02 AM

I liked Clarice alot also, i thought she did so good in thet bollywood routine, i am also loving the guest judges, but they said that lady gaga is going to be on next weeks panel, i dont know how well that is going to go...

i love twitch too, that routine he did last year with alex is my all time favorite!

#7 Cdunn514

Cdunn514
              • 186 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 08:03 AM

ps i am really glad that you started this theard, my FI hates mary murphy so i always have to watch it when i am by myself i am so glad i have somewhere to talk about it!

#8 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:23 AM

That's so funny, my husband can't stand her either and leaves the room when she starts talking!

And shit, when you say you "liked" Clarice, does that mean she got booted?  I'm off to google if it was just Mitchell or a girl too...

ETA:  Damn, I'm really surprised!  I thought she was really good!

#9 Cdunn514

Cdunn514
                  • 186 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:25 AM

Yeah she got booted off too (Sorry for the spolier) I dont know why they did 2 people this week i thought normally they only did 1 once they got to the top 10

#10 merrylee

merrylee
                    • 687 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:50 AM

I love Twitch too, does anyone watch Randy Jackson's Americas Best Dance Crew?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users