Sign in to follow this  
LucyC

Ocean Coral and Turquesa in Puerto Morelos

I am getting married next may and wanted to do it in Mayan Riviera/Cancun area. Im currently trying to get info on the Ocean Coral and Turquesa Resort. Anybody been there or gotten married there? Any other resort/hotel recommendations for a small wedding on the beach? Any information or pictures would be very helpful. Thanks.

Thanks a bunch..I dont know how many hotels I've looked at and it can go from exciting to frustrating after awhile. I will check them out.

Hi Ladies,

I just came back from my wedding at OCT on Sunday; last Thursday was my wedding and it was the best day of my life; the staff especially Karen couldn't have been more helpful; they accommodated anything we asked for. we were there with 120 of our family & friends and we all had a blast.

the ceremony was at the privilage side of roof top terrace and it was private and gorgeous and the ceremony was at the lobby terrace. I have absolutely nothing to complaint about and they made my day perfect :)

Let me know if you need any info or have any questions

btw, i hired Fernando for my mom and bridesmaids make up but my sister in law did my make up and Fernando brought a few people for hair and Emilio did an amazing job on my hair :)

good luck ladies

Hey sepi 

Do u have any photos of you roof top terrace? I am looking for a resort and I think this would pre a good fit but can't find any photos

You can email them to me at matandnikkiswedding@hotmail.com if you don't mind sharing 

Thanks!! 

Hey MissNikki!

Check out this thread: http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/33243/ocean-turquesa-coral-brides

It has a ton of info from past and current brides...there are even photos of the terrace.  Here's a basic mock wedding set up on the terrace.

cermony_location.jpg

Originally Posted by MissNikki View Post

Hey sepi 

Do u have any photos of you roof top terrace? I am looking for a resort and I think this would pre a good fit but can't find any photos

You can email them to me at matadnikkiswedding@hotmail.com if you don't mind sharing 

Thanks!! 

Hi Sepi!

Congrats on your wedding!  I just sent you a private message to learn more about your experience at OCT.  Any info you can provide would be fabulous!

Many thanks and best wishes!!

KJ :)

Congrats to everyone on board! I am torn between Barcelo and OCT....help. I can't fint pictures and I am so concerned about the reviews that say that it smells musty. I think the resort looks gorgeous and the wedding packages seem affordable. I would love to see and hear about anyone who has information.

Thanks and Congrats again to everyone!

Hey Sepi do you have photos you wouldnt' mind sharing? I just booked for Nov 16, 2012 . You had 120??!~? amazing!!!! 

Will private message you with some more specific questions!

thanks,

Originally Posted by Sepi View Post

Hi Ladies,

I just came back from my wedding at OCT on Sunday; last Thursday was my wedding and it was the best day of my life; the staff especially Karen couldn't have been more helpful; they accommodated anything we asked for. we were there with 120 of our family & friends and we all had a blast.

the ceremony was at the privilage side of roof top terrace and it was private and gorgeous and the ceremony was at the lobby terrace. I have absolutely nothing to complaint about and they made my day perfect :)

Let me know if you need any info or have any questions

btw, i hired Fernando for my mom and bridesmaids make up but my sister in law did my make up and Fernando brought a few people for hair and Emilio did an amazing job on my hair :)

good luck ladies