Photo

Ocean Coral and Turquesa in Puerto Morelos

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 LucyC

LucyC
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:45 AM

I am getting married next may and wanted to do it in Mayan Riviera/Cancun area. Im currently trying to get info on the Ocean Coral and Turquesa Resort. Anybody been there or gotten married there? Any other resort/hotel recommendations for a small wedding on the beach? Any information or pictures would be very helpful. Thanks.

#2 eldiexs

eldiexs
    • 154 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:44 PM

Hola Lucy: For an small wedding I recommend you Tulum or Playa del Carmen, there you will find a nice boutique hotels

Best

Diego

#3 LucyC

LucyC
      • 2 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:15 AM

Thanks a bunch..I dont know how many hotels I've looked at and it can go from exciting to frustrating after awhile. I will check them out.

#4 Sepi

Sepi
        • 4 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:54 PM

Hi Ladies,

I just came back from my wedding at OCT on Sunday; last Thursday was my wedding and it was the best day of my life; the staff especially Karen couldn't have been more helpful; they accommodated anything we asked for. we were there with 120 of our family & friends and we all had a blast.

the ceremony was at the privilage side of roof top terrace and it was private and gorgeous and the ceremony was at the lobby terrace. I have absolutely nothing to complaint about and they made my day perfect :)

Let me know if you need any info or have any questions

btw, i hired Fernando for my mom and bridesmaids make up but my sister in law did my make up and Fernando brought a few people for hair and Emilio did an amazing job on my hair :)

good luck ladies

Attached Files

#5 MissNikki

MissNikki
          • 57 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:16 AM

Hey sepi 

Do u have any photos of you roof top terrace? I am looking for a resort and I think this would pre a good fit but can't find any photos

You can email them to me at matandnikkiswedding@hotmail.com if you don't mind sharing 

Thanks!! 

#6 TropicLover

TropicLover
            • 293 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:06 AM

Hey MissNikki!

Check out this thread: http://www.bestdesti...sa-coral-brides

It has a ton of info from past and current brides...there are even photos of the terrace.  Here's a basic mock wedding set up on the terrace.

Hey sepi 

Do u have any photos of you roof top terrace? I am looking for a resort and I think this would pre a good fit but can't find any photos

You can email them to me at matadnikkiswedding@hotmail.com if you don't mind sharing 

Thanks!! 

#7 KJsouthie

KJsouthie
              • 9 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:01 AM

Hi Sepi!

Congrats on your wedding!  I just sent you a private message to learn more about your experience at OCT.  Any info you can provide would be fabulous!

Many thanks and best wishes!!

KJ :)

#8 JCP62212

JCP62212
                • 10 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:12 PM

Congrats to everyone on board! I am torn between Barcelo and OCT....help. I can't fint pictures and I am so concerned about the reviews that say that it smells musty. I think the resort looks gorgeous and the wedding packages seem affordable. I would love to see and hear about anyone who has information.

Thanks and Congrats again to everyone!

#9 modizzle

modizzle
                  • 21 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:48 AM

Hey Sepi do you have photos you wouldnt' mind sharing? I just booked for Nov 16, 2012 . You had 120??!~? amazing!!!! 

Will private message you with some more specific questions!

thanks,

Originally Posted by Sepi 

Hi Ladies,

I just came back from my wedding at OCT on Sunday; last Thursday was my wedding and it was the best day of my life; the staff especially Karen couldn't have been more helpful; they accommodated anything we asked for. we were there with 120 of our family & friends and we all had a blast.

the ceremony was at the privilage side of roof top terrace and it was private and gorgeous and the ceremony was at the lobby terrace. I have absolutely nothing to complaint about and they made my day perfect :)

Let me know if you need any info or have any questions

btw, i hired Fernando for my mom and bridesmaids make up but my sister in law did my make up and Fernando brought a few people for hair and Emilio did an amazing job on my hair :)

good luck ladies

#10 Josie Fiorda

Josie Fiorda
                    • 198 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

Congrats!

Would love to see some photos Sepi!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users