Photo

Who should get a gift?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
  • 402 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:17 PM

awe thanks for the ideas canadiangirl... I really like the do not disturb sign. had not heard that one.

#12 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
    • 995 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:20 PM

OOT bags can be super cost efficient..visit the dollar store, michaels, target and the like for $1 deals..or break down BULK items into smaller gift sizes..i'm doing OOT bags and i've found GREAT jamaica finds like bob marley stuf (michaels), luggage tags (40 cents/ea from michaels) and lots of stuff at the dollar store...it can be done for SUPER cheap but not look CHEAP..if you know what i mean...i actually just did a coffee favor for super inexpesive..afterall, jamaica is known for blue mountain coffee..there's lots that can be done for not a whole lot of $$$..

good luck!

R~

#13 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
      • 402 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:25 PM

Thanks. Brian mentioned the Dollar store but i didnt know if it was a good idea. I love Target!

#14 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
        • 1,008 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:36 PM

Not to sure what you are looking to spend on your bags but If I was only have eleven people attend the wedding I would do a bit more classier of a bag. Maybe instead of the "sun kits" that everyone is making maybe some Kiehl's products. They have some great sunscreens. Some monogrammed slippers for hanging around the room per person would also be very nice maybe some bottles of water with personalized labels. I'm loving the idea of Grandma Lulu's sand dollar cookies. And maybe even possibly some upscale beach bags like Tory Burch..

#15 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:15 PM

I wanna see the handheld fans from pier one!!!! Great find, I have been looking for once I like with not much luck (all too expensive if I like them lol) more details PLEASE :)

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

im putting a welcome letter (8 pages) lol with travel info and extra stuff, im also doing a do not disturb sign for everyones room, hair flowers for the girls, and vizors for the men, travel cups, handheld fans(pier one) and then the normal stuff lol

#16 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:17 PM

Tory Burch bags would be awesome but not in MY budget... wish I had your budget Sllefebvr!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

Not to sure what you are looking to spend on your bags but If I was only have eleven people attend the wedding I would do a bit more classier of a bag. Maybe instead of the "sun kits" that everyone is making maybe some Kiehl's products. They have some great sunscreens. Some monogrammed slippers for hanging around the room per person would also be very nice maybe some bottles of water with personalized labels. I'm loving the idea of Grandma Lulu's sand dollar cookies. And maybe even possibly some upscale beach bags like Tory Burch..

#17 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
              • 1,008 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:00 AM

I actually just bought my fans from a great post on this website!! http://www.weddingfa...D-p-ONSALE.html ... the reviews are great on this product and for just .59!!! You cannot go wrong!!! :) I ordered 60 fans and with shipping it cost under $50.00

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

I wanna see the handheld fans from pier one!!!! Great find, I have been looking for once I like with not much luck (all too expensive if I like them lol) more details PLEASE :)

#18 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
                • 402 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

I love the slippers idea. I can never have enough water when i am in the sun, but the only thing about that is the extra  weight. Think it would make that big of a difference? What are the sand dollar cookies?

#19 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
                  • 402 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:41 AM

wow! that is such an awesome price for those fans. Thanks for sharing!

#20 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                    • 1,008 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:58 PM

I would buy water down at your destination just a case maybe your wedding coordinator at the resort could even do it for you before you arrive. They are pretty good about stuff like that!!

Grandma lulu's cookies were actually featured on Rachel Ray and are delicious!!

http://luluscookies.com/order_case.htm

Originally Posted by meBonidie2be 

I love the slippers idea. I can never have enough water when i am in the sun, but the only thing about that is the extra  weight. Think it would make that big of a difference? What are the sand dollar cookies?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users