Sign in to follow this  
krsmith

Where to find a short silk "Bride" robe?

Does anyone know if they're still selling these?  I really really want one and can't seem to find them anywhere!  I tried looking through the whole VS website but they're not on there! Help please!!! :)

Originally Posted by BusyBee123 View Post

Does anyone know if they're still selling these?  I really really want one and can't seem to find them anywhere!  I tried looking through the whole VS website but they're not on there! Help please!!! :)

i have been looking too. I am fairly positive they no longer have them in black, just white. Bummer : (

I couldn't even find them in white...just the hoodies. That actally say "bride" anyway.

Originally Posted by meBonidie2be View Post

i have been looking too. I am fairly positive they no longer have them in black, just white. Bummer : (

I saw the hoodie as well, and its cute, but I really wanted something I could wear to the spa while I get ready.  I think the hoodie would be too hot!  

Originally Posted by alysam4785 View Post

I couldn't even find them in white...just the hoodies. That actally say "bride" anyway.

I figured they still had them online. they have them at the VS stores around my house.

Originally Posted by alysam4785 View Post

I have one which I can sell after my wedding Nov 1 if anyone would like to buy it! I haven't seen it online for a while but I know they have it at the VS in Bellingham, Washington.