Photo

Where can I get a "Bride to be" hoodie?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Evgal

Evgal
  • 175 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:50 AM

Looking for something cute to wear on the plane or around the beach before the wedding. :)

#2 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:56 AM

Victoria Secret has a TON of Bride stuff here is a link to lots of items, there is a hoodie there too!

http://www.victorias...idal-collection

#3 Evgal

Evgal
      • 175 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:22 AM

Great! Thanks.  Any other recommendations?

#4 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 01:59 PM

dammmmm who knew!!!!!!! i luv it thanx hun

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Victoria Secret has a TON of Bride stuff here is a link to lots of items, there is a hoodie there too!

http://www.victorias...idal-collection

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#5 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:00 PM

you can always go to the buy sell trade section to of this site, ppl are always selling stuff on there!

Originally Posted by Evgal 

Great! Thanks.  Any other recommendations?

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#6 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:00 AM

If you don't want to do victoria secret I would say check out ebay or amazon or simply head over to michaels, pick up the "bling" and do it yourself with a hoodie you like or purchase!

#7 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
              • 1,252 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:40 AM

i think thats what im going to do, but forsure getting the housecoat from VS

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

If you don't want to do victoria secret I would say check out ebay or amazon or simply head over to michaels, pick up the "bling" and do it yourself with a hoodie you like or purchase!

#8 Evgal

Evgal
                • 175 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:25 AM

Yeah, I like the VS hoodie but I can only wear this for a few days right?  I hate to pay so much for something that I will never wear again. :)

#9 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:14 AM

you can sell it on here!!! There are always other Brides2BE!!!!!

Originally Posted by Evgal 

Yeah, I like the VS hoodie but I can only wear this for a few days right?  I hate to pay so much for something that I will never wear again. :)

#10 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:33 AM

alright so i didnt know where else to post this but here it goes anyways...there was a post by another bride in regards to figgie shoes, which are hand painted shoes the link is below.

http://www.figgieshoes.com/

I contacted her in regards to prices and requirements, i got the email back today from her and this is what she sent me.

http://www.figgiesho...-Shoes-2011.pdf

the price is for a clasic black and white pain job is$225 which includes 8-12 items on it or text..... glam it up which includes colour is$40...... and crystals are $20 FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF $285.00

you can send her your shoes, or buy some from her. Hope this helps some, im totally doing this i didnt care if it was costing me my arm lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users