Danz

Kukua Beach Club-Punta Cana?

Good Morning - Check out our Punta Cana and La Romana Brides facebook page. Bego is a member and you can PM her. If you have any questions feel free to email me at patty@wrighttravelagency.com. Thanks TA Patty

I'm a bit confused and maybe someone can clarify for me. The 500 Decor Fee for the Gazebo and the 500 decor fee  i guess in general covers all the decor that is seen in pictures?? Or were these additional things everyone purchased or brought themselves??

@@racht33 Decor for 50ppl is a total of 1000.00 if you add fresh flowers and tiffany chairs those things cost extra.

@@racht33 my invoice actually states 600.00 for ceremony set-up and 600.00 for the decoration place and tables. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

@@MrandMrsBonitto2016 thank you!!  :) I just requested to get an entire list so i can come up with my own "quote" to see if this would actually be better than having it at the resort. Have you picked a resort for your guest?

@@racht33 I'm going to go with the Royalton. I wanted to have my wedding at Paradisus originally, but after you add all the extras you spend the same as off the resort. And I like the one on one attention you get off the resort. Bego is really amazing and sweet and she responds very quickly!

Edited by MrandMrsBonitto2016

Hi! 

Looking at destination wedding options for a late 2017 wedding and stumbled upon this venue. I'm so excited after seeing all the pictures and reading through everyone's posts. 

Can someone send me the price list for Kukua? I would totally appreciate it as I'm anxiously waiting to here back from the owner, Bego. TIA! 

@@MrandMrsBonitto2016 thank you!!  :) I just requested to get an entire list so i can come up with my own "quote" to see if this would actually be better than having it at the resort. Have you picked a resort for your guest?

Hi racht33, I am considering having my wedding at Kukua as well. is it possible to share me your 'entire price list' or whatever details you have about their decoration or set up fee? Many thanks in advance!  chen12366@hotmail.com

Edited by mifeng