Great invites.  I want to try and do all my paper (STD and Invites) by myself, but am worried about it costing more with my mistakes then actually buying them myself?

Anyone know of some good tools to use (silhouette or cricut)?

Great invites.  I want to try and do all my paper (STD and Invites) by myself, but am worried about it costing more with my mistakes then actually buying them myself?

Anyone know of some good tools to use (silhouette or cricut)?

Wow these are all so beautiful!! I'm hoping to have something like this for my wedding next year! To the brides that have done these, do you think it's really cost effective to DIY rather than ordering? I have been looking around trying to compare DIY vs. ordering online and it seems even DIY can become expensive. Any advice or websites would be of great help thanks ladies =)

Hi!

The invitations look great!  I also would like to make my own and have a bunch to make.  I 'd like to download the templates but can't. How did you go about downloading the templates for free?

this thread might help you with the attachments: http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/48545/how-to-downloading-attachments-updated-1-18-2010

Originally Posted by Melissa Olivier View Post

Love the boarding passes.. wish i could download the templates the site won't let me.

Originally Posted by BeaBride View Post

Hi!

The invitations look great!  I also would like to make my own and have a bunch to make.  I 'd like to download the templates but can't. How did you go about downloading the templates for free?