Photo

Vistaprint OOT bags

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Evgal

Evgal
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:43 PM

I just received my two tone canvas tote bags from Vistaprint.  The design came out as expected but the bag was of inferior quality.  I found it poorly constructed (stiching is incomplete and messy) and am worried that they would fall apart.  I knew they would be cheap but I didn't think they would be bad.  They were cheap for customized bag but I rather go for the non-personalized bags of higher quality and lower price.  

#2 Evgal

Evgal
    • 175 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:44 PM

I would like to hear where other brides found their bags?  And did you do nylon/polyester or canvas?

#3 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:02 PM

We bought ours on cheaptotes.com

We just went with canvas ones, but I am really pleased with the quality of them for the cheap price.

#4 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
      • 281 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:56 PM

I would send an email to Vistaprint complaining about the stitching. They may fix it! I emailed them about something before and they refunded me within an hour of me sending the email

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
        ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#5 scooter514

scooter514
        • 155 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:23 PM

Good to hear about vistaprint giving refunds. I'm just getting started on all of my OOT bags.

#6 misskatieb

misskatieb
          • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:24 AM

I bought my totes through Vista, but i subscribed to their emails first and waited till there was a sale and i got all of them for free!! I may have been a bit dodgy, it was a "get one free" promotion so i just ordered one at a time, it took a while but it was worth it! I just had to pay for postage so cost me $5 each bag - Bargain!!

008.JPG

#7 vickib

vickib
            • 155 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:07 AM

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience but Im happy to hear that they refunded some funds!!!

#8 lolo411

lolo411
              • 160 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:02 PM

Sorry, you had a bad experience. I really liked the totes I got from Vistaprint. 

#9 renatakramarz

renatakramarz
                • Site Supporter
                • 12 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:11 AM

I too had a bad 2 tone tote experience.  I uploaded a design and then used their editing tool to add RED wording - Well They arrived orange.  I called to complain b/c the artwork was clearly red and red on the sticker that was on the outside of the bag.  Well they offered to reprint at no charge.  I got the 2nd shipment - same thing. Called again - and the csr told me they are aware of this problem it happens all the time - the red color comes out a burnt orange because of the drying process on the canvas - ok so if they are aware of this why offer customer a red option.  He offered to play with the colors and reprint...needless to say after 5 times of reprinting it came the last one came out a dark burnt orange. When i called they pretty much told me there was nothing they could do but refund me. Here is the best part - They refunded me the money I paid on my cc - (i think it was like $15) but I also used a $70 Groupon toweard this order.  I asked if I would just get a $70 merchandise credit towards another order - they told me know i loose it. 

Needless to say, I am not very happy with VIstaprint at all!

#10 cdnbanker

cdnbanker
                  • 195 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:17 PM

what a frustrating experience!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users