Photo

Bridesmaid gift

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#11 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
  • 789 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:36 AM

Thanks brendee2005! I design them myself and can customize by color and style! They make amazing gifts (I know from my own destination wedding last year!) If you have any questions or are interested, please email me at redibychelsea@gmail.com! Also, if you'd like to join my fan page I'm frequently updating it :)  If you're interested in reading a few recent reviews from brides here on BDWF as well as del Sol, please take a look here! 

I love the barefoor jewelry idea!

#12 Jwed12

Jwed12
    • 251 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:11 AM

Thanks! From what I've seen, you really have beautiful jewlery! :)

#13 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
      • 789 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:54 AM

Thanks so much :)

Originally Posted by Jwed12 

Thanks! From what I've seen, you really have beautiful jewlery! :)

#14 JBean

JBean
        • 429 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:45 PM

I am struggling with this! I think I'm going to do a horseback excursion for my BM's, an OOT bag with a few extra goodies, and a necklace. I found these 2 on Etsy and I can't decide between them:

Seller is Kookime. 

Screen shot 2011-08-04 at 7.37.36 PM.pngScreen shot 2011-08-04 at 7.37.46 PM.png

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
          Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
          Bride & Groom + 29

#15 Jwed12

Jwed12
          • 251 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:45 AM

Wow! They are both really cute, but I think I like the bow one better. It makes more of a statement, and it's flirty and fun. Great find! :)

#16 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
            • 1,008 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:51 AM

We are doing necklaces, earrings, tan extender from Victorias Secret, personalized beachchair covers, junior bridesmaid and flower girl are getting a swimsuit also. But I need something else for my MOH can't figure that one out yet :(

#17 Jwed12

Jwed12
              • 251 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 01:54 PM

For anyone who's interested, the Knot has some really good sales if you sign up there. I got each of my bridesmaids a different colored canvas beach bag with their monogram on it for 7 bucks a peice. Right now they're having a great sale on jewlery and personalized cuff links for guys.

#18 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                • 789 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:29 PM

Hey Sllefebvr! If you're looking for something special for your MOH, have you considered custom jewelry? I designed each one of my bridesmaids/MOH their own pieces to make it as unique of an experience as their own personalities. Another thing I did to personalize the experience, was I added handwritten notes inside of each jewelry box that included memories that we had together :) If you need any inspiration, here is my site :) 

We are doing necklaces, earrings, tan extender from Victorias Secret, personalized beachchair covers, junior bridesmaid and flower girl are getting a swimsuit also. But I need something else for my MOH can't figure that one out yet :(

#19 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                  • 789 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:30 PM

I apologize, I just read that you said you were already doing necklaces & earrings...so the barefoot jewelry would be my suggestion! Tired eyes - sheesh!! :)

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Hey Sllefebvr! If you're looking for something special for your MOH, have you considered custom jewelry? I designed each one of my bridesmaids/MOH their own pieces to make it as unique of an experience as their own personalities. Another thing I did to personalize the experience, was I added handwritten notes inside of each jewelry box that included memories that we had together :) If you need any inspiration, here is my site :) Chelsea+Eric_W_0018.JPG

Chelsea+Eric_W_0137.JPG

Chelsea+Eric_W_0333.JPG

#20 Gin Bootles

Gin Bootles
                    • 260 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:20 PM

wow that is awesome!!! i could never afford that! but that is truely awesome that you are doing that! i am buying personalized wine glasses from etsy!

Originally Posted by JayKay 

We are paying for their dresses, hair, jewelry and makeup, so we are only going for small gifts.  I got them passport covers off etsy and flip cameras.

All because, two people fell in love!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users