Photo

Trash the Dress....yes or no???

• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#111 goddesslv4

goddesslv4
  • 91 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:35 PM

Showed my mom some TTD shots that my photographer has for a DW and she loves them!!! had no prob with it and is excited!!       She even had a great idea and said she could use fabric from my dress and make a baby blanket!!! Sooo cute!!!

#112 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
    • 677 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:26 AM

That is awesome! I am glad your mom had a great reaction to the TTD idea!! yay!!!

Originally Posted by goddesslv4 

Showed my mom some TTD shots that my photographer has for a DW and she loves them!!! had no prob with it and is excited!!       She even had a great idea and said she could use fabric from my dress and make a baby blanket!!! Sooo cute!!!

Attached Files

#113 andrea2006

andrea2006
      • 88 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:19 AM

I plan on doing a TTD.  The pictures I have seen always look so amazing.  I have talked to a few girls who have done it (one had a really big fancy ball gown) and they all said there dress was fine after wards, just rinse it in the shower to get the salt water out and it was good as new.  I am confident my dress will be fine after a TTD.  But even if it isn't what are you saving it for?  My parents bought my dress and they are fine with the TTD, my Mom has saved her wedding dress for 30 years now, it isn't even usable after so long in storage.  Of the brides I talked to everyone says the actual wedding and reception is way harder on the dress then the TTD (dress gets all dirty from walking, flower girl steps on and rips dress before wedding even starts..etc)

I am so excited for TTD, it looks like so much fun (and romantic) and you will get beautiful pictures in the end!

#114 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
        • 789 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:05 PM

I agree with you andrea2006!

Originally Posted by andrea2006 

I plan on doing a TTD.  The pictures I have seen always look so amazing.  I have talked to a few girls who have done it (one had a really big fancy ball gown) and they all said there dress was fine after wards, just rinse it in the shower to get the salt water out and it was good as new.  I am confident my dress will be fine after a TTD.  But even if it isn't what are you saving it for?  My parents bought my dress and they are fine with the TTD, my Mom has saved her wedding dress for 30 years now, it isn't even usable after so long in storage.  Of the brides I talked to everyone says the actual wedding and reception is way harder on the dress then the TTD (dress gets all dirty from walking, flower girl steps on and rips dress before wedding even starts..etc)

I am so excited for TTD, it looks like so much fun (and romantic) and you will get beautiful pictures in the end!

#115 goddesslv4

goddesslv4
          • 91 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:18 PM

This is the album my photography showed my of his recent TTD shoot in Mexico and it maid me go from NO WAY to OMG I CANT WAITT!!! Let me know what u think!!

http://www.imagemake...xico/index.html

#116 Peach

Peach
            • 1,293 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:57 PM

Absolutely! I could not agree more, and this is my reaction completely!

Originally Posted by andrea2006 

#117 goddesslv4

goddesslv4
              • 91 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:34 PM

Exactly!!!

Originally Posted by Peach 

Absolutely! I could not agree more, and this is my reaction completely!

#118 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                • 789 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:53 PM

stunning! It doesn't hurt that the couple looks straight out of a Versace ad! 

This is the album my photography showed my of his recent TTD shoot in Mexico and it maid me go from NO WAY to OMG I CANT WAITT!!! Let me know what u think!!

#119 andrea2006

andrea2006
                  • 88 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:49 PM

Gorgeous pictures!  They turn out so great and looks like such a fun time, I can't imagine going to such a beautiful place and not taking full advantage of the ocean and getting those amazing pictures!

#120 Peach

Peach
                    • 1,293 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:04 AM

Funny! That is exactly what I was thinking! But yes, gorgeous! Wow! And what a great photographer!

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

stunning! It doesn't hurt that the couple looks straight out of a Versace ad! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users