did you just print in white ink directly on the card stock? did you cut out the card stock first ?

Originally Posted by justnikki View Post

Finally! Our Save the Dates are complete! We decided not to do formal invitations because, well, its a verrrry small wedding. On the bright side, by having a limited guest list, we can pay attention to the extra special details. We're sending them in a pre-wedding mailer that includes a booklet with travel/event info and a sweet treat. 

*The monogram on the cover tag was designed using Arms and Times New Roman fonts. On the second tag, I used Sloop Script and Times New Roman.

_MG_9312.JPG STD front tag   _MG_9306.JPG STD back tag   _MG_9346.JPG Pre-Wedding Mailer Packaging   _MG_9323.JPG Outside Pre-Wedding Mailer   _MG_9324.JPG Inside Pre-Wedding Mailer      

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann View Post

did you just print in white ink directly on the card stock? did you cut out the card stock first ?

The cardstock tags are white and already cut to size. The design printed only the pink areas. 

Originally Posted by lopey99 View Post

wow!!! i love these!! we are confirming our venue in sept and i have had idea in my head for awhile of luggage tags as save the dates however any searches ive done have just brought up the plastic type tags with inserts which i didnt want but as i lack alot of creative imagination i just couldnt get on paper what i had in my head until i saw your design! they are simply stunning - thank you for helping me visualise in reality what i had in my head ;)

awwww! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you! And congrats on finding your "happily ever after".

Oh wow!!

how did you do that??

Originally Posted by justnikki View Post

The cardstock tags are white and already cut to size. The design printed only the pink areas. 

WOW! These are AMAZING!! Do you have the template you could share with us not so creative Brides?