Photo

Ceremony arrangements for reception decor????

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mari15t

mari15t
  • 72 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:59 PM

Hi Ladies,

Has anyone used their wedding ceremony arrangements as decor for your reception?  I am having an outdoor ceremony and our florist is making two large arrangements to be placed in front of the wedding gazebo similiar to this.  My question is, I want to reuse these arrangements somehow for our indoor reception if at all possible since they are so $$$ but need ideas on where I can put them?!?!

ceremnyarrange.JPG

Any suggestions???  Thanks!

#2 mishele81

mishele81
    • 202 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:31 PM

Hey there,

What about at either end of the head table? Or perhaps at the guest book table ? I'm sure you will find a place that will work perfectly.

Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas - April 17, 2012 - 52 booked

#3 redginger

redginger
      • 360 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:42 PM

I think that's is such a great idea to reuse your ceremony arrangements for your reception...I may consider doing that too! Does your reception location have an entrance...maybe you can place them there? Or at location where your guests may want to take some pretty photos, or near the cake table?

#4 mari15t

mari15t
        • 72 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:55 PM

These are all good suggestions! Thank you, ladies. This helps!

My reception will be held in a ballroom at the resort. There is a staircase and small area just in front of the doors to the ballroom where I plan to put a table with the guest place cards. I may use one of the arrangements here and possibly the second one on the outdoor patio where the bar will be set up??? What do you think? Our cake will have flowers on it already, and it will be on a very small table so I don't know if a big arrangement would work next to the cake.

#5 Cynlee143

Cynlee143
          • 174 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:15 PM

Can you put the 2 flower arrangements on either side of the patio doors? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users