Photo

My OOT Bags so far! *Pics included*

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#51 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:51 AM

Luvmoo sorry for the thread hijack here! Asiamarie just wanted to show you the door hangers.  Here is just one, I will post a thread with mine when I am finished and the template and everything!!!!!

This is Leigh's, sorry for sharing Leigh!!!

Slide2.jpg

#52 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:12 AM

lmao dammmmmm u tori....... just kiddin, i luv then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Luvmoo sorry for the thread hijack here! Asiamarie just wanted to show you the door hangers.  Here is just one, I will post a thread with mine when I am finished and the template and everything!!!!!

Slide2.jpg

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#53 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:14 AM

yeah i cant wait to get home and get all my stuff from my mothers house lol lol

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

Aww that sucks that you couldn't get the navy ones!! these ones are cute.. and with them being such a neutral color they can use them anytime.. whether they are male or female :) You will like them.. at least i do! :) heheh

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#54 luvmoo

luvmoo
        • 503 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:06 AM

No No!! you are not Hijacking at all!!! I Love photos and templates of other things i can do for my OT bags!! :) I need all the help I can get and i am sure alot of other brides feel the same!! :)  Thank you so much for showing these!! They are awesome!!!!  I can't wait until you post the Template!! ;)

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Slide2.jpg

#55 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:07 AM

Here is the template!  Just a really simple outline, I didn't include the wording or anything but should help to get a few of you going!!!!

Attached Files

#56 MrsAlmaguer2011

MrsAlmaguer2011
            • 68 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:09 AM

I am definitely going to make a run to the dollar store! Thanks for the ideas!

#57 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
              • 239 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:57 AM

torilynnsmith, these are awesome, what a great job you did, I love them!!! Thanks for letting me see them. I need all the help I can get!!

#58 emma79

emma79
                • 27 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:26 PM

Did you just print these at home? And what kind of paper did you use? I love them!

#59 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:45 PM

Lucky luvmoo is so welcoming on her thread as I am constantly on it!! So firstly BIG THANKS to luvmoo, must be the Canadian in you  

Did you just print these at home? And what kind of paper did you use? I love them!

#60 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:36 AM

Yeah I couldnt be happier with the way they came out!!!!!! so glad my computer broke on me WINK WINK TORI!!!! I showed the FI yesterday and he loved them so thanx hunny!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users