Great Idea, Thanks!
My to do list
Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:03 AM
Thanks for putting this on here. Now if i can only access it.....
Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:16 AM
i can't wait to make it to 150 so I can go back and download all the things I want to use! Thanks for the post!
Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:15 AM
uugh I wanna see the list!! Soon I hope!!
Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas - April 17, 2012 - 52 booked
Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:37 PM
We are also doing the paper lanterns ( wish lanterns) for our wedding.. Have you ordered yours yet?? I got mine several months ago and did a lot of research on them and where to find them for the best price and shipping price etc.. Just in case you have not yet got them.. i can share my tips if you like We are soo excited to use these!! they look awesome!
Originally Posted by celticgirl
Most of this stuff has been covered by other people, but my to do list is as follows:
- Photoshare cards
- Reserved sign for parents seating at ceremony
- place cards
- Bridesmaid & Parents cards (Thank-you's)
- timeline/weekend events
- FInish OOT welcome letter / bags
- Guest book(I am doing a martha inspired guest book where I am glueing mini envelopes to a scrapbook and the guests can put a little note in each envelope, I saw another bride post it and I fell in love)
- Paper Lanterns (We are doing the floating lanterns as seen on the movie tangled)
- Last but not least: Teaching my son to walk, I want him to walk me down the isle alongside my dad =) He will only be 13mos, so we need to work (without pushing him) on getting him to walk lol.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users