Photo

Seating Chart for 1 Large Table

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 spaterson

spaterson
  • 123 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:09 AM

I think sitting in the middle is best because then it brings your guests into you versus you guys at the end. I think you can get away with just place cards. If you're only having 30 it won't be hard for people to find their seat.

#22 spaterson

spaterson
    • 123 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:18 AM

Oooh only other thought is if you have sections of the table in lieu of individual tables. Then people can look at their table card and know what section they're in. This would allow you to still do fun table numbers.

#23 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
      • 789 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:56 PM

Aw thank you so much, weddingaway! That makes me so happy :) Please let me know if you're in need of any barefoot jewels or hair accessories! www.redibychelsea.com

Thanks!

Chelsea

Originally Posted by weddingaway 

Bondgirl, your table is now my inspiration pic!  Thanks so much for the input.  I am getting so excited but I have to wait another 6 months!!

#24 Evgal

Evgal
        • 175 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:48 PM

This a great discussion.  I have a small group and didn't know how I would fit everyone on a long table but I think we're sit in the middle and go from there.  Did anybody have small kids at their reception dinner?  I'm going to have two under 6 yrs. old and not really sure what to do with them.  Sit them on the end and give them coloring books to keep them busy?

#25 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
          • 923 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 04:57 PM

I love the idea of one long table.. I think if you had a special seating chart planned go with it..if not then place cards are sufficent

African venus,

I'm stuck on how they informed you your not allowed to sit on the end? Is there a really good reason why - because I'm thinking why not it's your wedding

#26 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
            • 244 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:08 PM

Has anyone used 2 long tables in an "L" shape? I'm curious what that would look like, if it would add any depth?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users