Photo

MY WEDDING RECAPS AT SUNSET BEACH RESORT AND SPA!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#61 Futurebride714

Futurebride714
  • 52 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 13, 1901

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber2014 

Hi, we are booked for July 26, 2014!! I have been working with the off sire wedding planner and she has been great so far! Have you decided yet? :)

Hey!! Yes, I finally made the decision to go with Sunset, we are booked for July 12th, 2014!!! You and I are about 2 weeks apart!! We will be going throughthis journey together!! LOL If you don't mind me asking have you gotten anything else done yet?

#62 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Futurebride714 

Hey!! Yes, I finally made the decision to go with Sunset, we are booked for July 12th, 2014!!! You and I are about 2 weeks apart!! We will be going throughthis journey together!! LOL If you don't mind me asking have you gotten anything else done yet?

although i'm not at same resort as you, i wanted to say congrats to you for making decision of where you will be having wedding

#63 Futurebride714

Futurebride714
    • 52 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by shugapop1 

although i'm not at same resort as you, i wanted to say congrats to you for making decision of where you will be having wedding

Thanks so much!!! Yes it was a process but I finally made the decision!!! No it's on to the next thing on the list!!

#64 shugapop1

shugapop1
    • 868 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

Quote:

Thanks so much!!! Yes it was a process but I finally made the decision!!! No it's on to the next thing on the list!!

that is wonderful. I know how you feel totally. i'm in june of  2014, so i'm in  processof doing same thing. scratching off list of things

#65 Futurebride714

Futurebride714
      • 52 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

Quote:

that is wonderful. I know how you feel totally. i'm in june of  2014, so i'm in  processof doing same thing. scratching off list of things

Yes, well I remember you have a bit checked off you list!! That's excellent!! I must take notes from you!! You and I our a month a part, you have accomplished so much!!

#66 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

Quote:

Yes, well I remember you have a bit checked off you list!! That's excellent!! I must take notes from you!! You and I our a month a part, you have accomplished so much!!

thank you, i'm trying, anyway that i can help, i certainly will, what do you have done so far? i sitll have a few things to do, but chopping down tremendously

#67 shugapop1

shugapop1
        • 868 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

Quote:

thank you, i'm trying, anyway that i can help, i certainly will, what do you have done so far? i sitll have a few things to do, but chopping down tremendously

but still trying to not spend toooo much money, looking for deals on every avenue

#68 Futurebride714

Futurebride714
          • 52 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

Quote:

but still trying to not spend toooo much money, looking for deals on every avenue

I know that's right!! I know I definitely will love to find any bargain I possibly can!! Right now, I'm working on my STDs!!! My FI and I took a few flicks about 1 week or 2 ago, and I found this website to upload a pic and you fill in your info... bride's, groom's name, your hotel info, and the date, etc. and the theme of the STD is like a Movie Premiere Poster but you would print it as a 4 X 6 inch pic, so basically it's a DIY, which of course is saving $$$. So I'm really in the beggining stages!!

#69 shugapop1

shugapop1
          • 868 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

I know that's right!! I know I definitely will love to find any bargain I possibly can!! Right now, I'm working on my STDs!!! My FI and I took a few flicks about 1 week or 2 ago, and I found this website to upload a pic and you fill in your info... bride's, groom's name, your hotel info, and the date, etc. and the theme of the STD is like a Movie Premiere Poster but you would print it as a 4 X 6 inch pic, so basically it's a DIY, which of course is saving $$$. So I'm really in the beggining stages!!

I fully understand. I used shutterfly for my std. Believe it or not. Ive saved sooo much from buying some extras that previous bdw brides have had extras and sold. EBay, amazon, etsy have been my saving grace. Dont foeget about oriental trading. They have everything. What aee your colors again? Ill keep an eye out on things.

#70 Futurebride714

Futurebride714
            • 52 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

Quote:

I fully understand. I used shutterfly for my std. Believe it or not. Ive saved sooo much from buying some extras that previous bdw brides have had extras and sold. EBay, amazon, etsy have been my saving grace. Dont foeget about oriental trading. They have everything. What aee your colors again? Ill keep an eye out on things.

What have you brought from the websites? Thanks so much for offering to keep an eye out for my colors which are a vibrant turqoiuse, yellow, white and a splash of silver or rhinestone glitzy look.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users