let the decorating begin!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 09:25 PM

Janet how exciting for you to be decorating your new home!! I bet you can hardly wait for 3 weeks to hurry by!! I love the colours you have picked, I cant wait to see pictures of your place all decorated!

#22 Jessica

• VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 09:29 PM

Love the colors! I als LOVE decorating. The only reason I'm not currently obsessed with decorating (and I usually am) is not because I'm pregnant, but because I don't want to invest anymore work into our current apartment. I'm saving it all for when we get our house next year!

#23 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by JANET1111

Also, I haven't let us start using our nice wedding gifts yet because I wanted new stuff in a new house! (Hubby thinks I am INSANE) But it is going to be so great to have new dishes and sheets and everything in just a few weeks. They've been sitting in my MIL's attic since our wedding!
        Oh that will be so nice to have all new appliances and decor when you move in! I think Hubby is insane for not thinking this is the only wat to go, lol.

I cant wait to start adding some color to our house but right now every extra penny is wedding related. Soon enough though :)
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#24 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 12:14 PM

Janet love the colors!!!!! and the websites are great for inspiration too!!

I had to stop on the decoration though because of my baby.. just baby room now!!!

#25 june92012

• 151 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:19 AM

Great palette!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users