Posted 24 February 2008 - 07:08 PM

No problem :)
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#163 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:24 AM

Has anyone started to plan what the minister or reverand or justice of the piece would be saying at the ceremony. I hadnt even thought about that yet. I just e-mailed Mariana to see what responsibilities I had in the planning of the actual ceremony. Does Dreams just provide you with a minister, does this guy/gal know what to say, do we meet them first? Anyone know?

#164 cessyboston

cessyboston
        • VIP Member
        • 2,096 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:26 AM

great question jackie...i dont think we pay fore the minister do we??/
          Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#165 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:44 AM

I dont think we pay for him/her but I know that some brides ceremonys are different than others. For example we dont want the sand ceremony thing, but a lot of brides have those ya know? So I'm sure we need to start communicating with someone so they can let us know what our options are for the ceremony and so we can let them know what we do and dont want right? Hopefully I can just go through Mariana for this. I hope I dont need to contact anyone else. We'll see I guess.

#166 lizcolgin

lizcolgin
            • 60 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 11:18 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JackieB
              Has anyone started to plan what the minister or reverand or justice of the piece would be saying at the ceremony. I hadnt even thought about that yet. I just e-mailed Mariana to see what responsibilities I had in the planning of the actual ceremony. Does Dreams just provide you with a minister, does this guy/gal know what to say, do we meet them first? Anyone know?
              I think this is something you discuss with the WC and hopefully with the minister when you get there. Please let us know if you find out something different when you talk to your WC.

#167 Jackie

Jackie
              • 2,290 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 11:52 AM

will do :)

#168 Leia78

Leia78
                • VIP Member
                • 2,459 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 12:48 PM

John Fagan is Dreams' officiant. He comes with the package (that sounds so weird) Apparently he will email all the brides a few months before the wedding to discuss the ceremony and stuff. I emailed him already b/c I wanted to incorporate some traditional aspects during the ceremony, but he told me it would be too long. Anywayz, I have mine written up, though it may change. I'll PM you if you want. Just let me know.

#169 Jackie

Jackie
                  • 2,290 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:05 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Leia78
                    John Fagan is Dreams' officiant. He comes with the package (that sounds so weird) Apparently he will email all the brides a few months before the wedding to discuss the ceremony and stuff. I emailed him already b/c I wanted to incorporate some traditional aspects during the ceremony, but he told me it would be too long. Anywayz, I have mine written up, though it may change. I'll PM you if you want. Just let me know.
                    Leia, could you pm me with any info you have on him and what he provides details etc and his e-mail address if you have it. I'm 3 months away from the wedding and havent heard anything from him yet.

#170 Leia78

Leia78
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,459 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:06 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JackieB
                      Leia, could you pm me with any info you have on him and what he provides details etc and his e-mail address if you have it. I'm 3 months away from the wedding and havent heard anything from him yet.
                      sure thing girl, I'll do it right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users