Photo

Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#991 LRJAdams

LRJAdams
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:45 AM

Hello all! I havent been on for a couple weeks... so funny, I am a hair stylist too! My best friend who is also a hair stylist will be doing my hair, and I think Im going to have whoever at Dreams do my mom's hair and makeup! Mariana did tell me that I could trade using their hair and makeup people for more spa services! I am getting married September 3rd, 2011... Family and friends have just started booking their trips a couple weeks ago! Some have been a little apprehensive about booking because they are worried for their safety traveling in Mexico. In talking to my clients and friends who travel to Cabo often (we live relatively close being in southern California), no one has ever felt unsafe! Are all of you getting similiar questions from guests?

#992 Cherazi

Cherazi
    • 196 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 06:54 PM

I don't want to freak anyone out but I just received an email from Mariana Martinez, my wedding coordinator, that she is leaving Dreams Los Cabos on March 15th and she is transferring my file to Magdalena Rueda. 

If anyone has worked with Magdalena Rueda PLEASE give me so feedback because I am sooo freaked out right now. Things were going so well :((( I loved Mariana and now I don't even know who this person is ... I have a feeling she is brand new ...

Why did this happen to me???

Azadeh

#993 proti007

proti007
      • 467 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 07:33 PM

I am also with Mariana, but I have not received an email yet!!!! Oh no :(

#994 Cherazi

Cherazi
        • 196 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 06:41 AM

I know! I am having a full-blown panic attack!

I heard Magdalena is new to the wedding department but not to the resort and she will be supervised by Yarai. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that she is OK.

Do you have your wedding confirmation file from Mariana? The word document with all your details? If not, make sure you get that before she leaves, then the new person can just follow her lead ...

Deep breath .... Deep breath ....

Originally Posted by proti007 

I am also with Mariana, but I have not received an email yet!!!! Oh no :(

#995 proti007

proti007
          • 467 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 06:56 AM

No, I do NOT have that! Time to email Mariana...

Originally Posted by Cherazi 

I know! I am having a full-blown panic attack!

I heard Magdalena is new to the wedding department but not to the resort and she will be supervised by Yarai. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that she is OK.

Do you have your wedding confirmation file from Mariana? The word document with all your details? If not, make sure you get that before she leaves, then the new person can just follow her lead ...

Deep breath .... Deep breath ....

#996 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 09:02 AM

Althought Mariana was amazing, no doubt, and there will be big shoes to fill. I think it will be just fine and here is why:

1) Dreams has aligned itself as the premier destination for Cabo weddings.

2) I dont think they will let any inexperience comprimise any brides experince.

3)They truly pride themselves on having everything perfect all the time, and not just for weddings but for your whole stay.

4) Thru the years of BDW website there have been a few "new" WC's, David, Yarai, etc and they have never disappointed yet, each review the bride still raves.

I know it is nothing set in stone, but I would still have the utmost confidence in the entire operation.

#997 Cherazi

Cherazi
              • 196 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:10 AM

Thank you Erika. I agree, there is no reason to think the worst. My experience with Dreams have been great so far. I was just having a bridal freak-out moment. I will miss Mariana though ...

Originally Posted by Erika J 

Althought Mariana was amazing, no doubt, and there will be big shoes to fill. I think it will be just fine and here is why:

1) Dreams has aligned itself as the premier destination for Cabo weddings.

2) I dont think they will let any inexperience comprimise any brides experince.

3)They truly pride themselves on having everything perfect all the time, and not just for weddings but for your whole stay.

4) Thru the years of BDW website there have been a few "new" WC's, David, Yarai, etc and they have never disappointed yet, each review the bride still raves.

I know it is nothing set in stone, but I would still have the utmost confidence in the entire operation.

#998 Ashleyrae

Ashleyrae
                • 12 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 02:56 PM

Hi Girls!!!

I am getting married June 11, 2011! I haven't heard from Mariana in like 3 weeks.. even though I have been emailing her! Do you think she left Dreams? We are having about 40-50 guests and I am just starting to finalize plans with her! I love reading all your threads! It is very helpful!

#999 Ashleyrae

Ashleyrae
                  • 12 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 03:00 PM

OMG.. She is my coordinator too! I have been working with her for a year now! At least you have recieved an email! I havent heard anything!

#1000 Cherazi

Cherazi
                    • 196 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 05:37 AM

She is still there until March 15th. She assured me that he colleague Magdalena will take good care of us. So no worries :)

Originally Posted by Ashleyrae 

Hi Girls!!!

I am getting married June 11, 2011! I haven't heard from Mariana in like 3 weeks.. even though I have been emailing her! Do you think she left Dreams? We are having about 40-50 guests and I am just starting to finalize plans with her! I love reading all your threads! It is very helpful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users