Jackie

Dreams Cabo Brides

We just got back from our week at Dreams and it was amazing!!

I'll do a full review once I get some pics back, but I can say it was truly everything I had hoped for.

By the way, Jessica W, I just noticed on from the list that you got married on the 19th~we were eating dinner at El Patio that evening and saw some of your wedding. It looked lovely. Congrats!! It's too bad we didn't run into each other later...we got married on the 22nd.

Hey ladies! I am getting married July 10, 2009 at Dreams. Reading the forum has made me so excited! All of you have already been so helpful. I just put a deposit down on the date, but I dont yet have a WC. I guess I'll just wait and see....good thing I have so much time.

I'm getting married at dreams on 11/23/08. I've been absent from this site (and from planning) for a few months but I'm starting to get into it now. I'm so thankful for the wealth of information you all are providing. Thank you!

I got married at Dreams Cabo July 12th. I used Marianna at Dreams as my WC and she was awesome. I can't say enough good about her. And if you reserve 5 rooms, or a suite for 5 days (I think that's correct) her services are included. I see no need to get an outside coordinator! Have fun planning. We'll be there when you get married, because our entire group decided to go back for our first anniversary!!!

I keep hearing such great things abour Mariana. I'm sure I will hear from her soon. We so far have 2 suites and 10 rooms blocked. Im so excited. My fiance keeps making fun of me because I am constantly on this website now.

Another thing I have been wondering....

I see a lot of people are bringing in outside vendors for pics, flowers, cake, etc. I planned on getting the Dreams ultimate package. It seems that most things are included already. Is this a good idea? Now I am getting nervous.

Also, the Ultimate package says 20 people. I am having somewhere between 30-40. How does it work regarding people after 20? Do I pay per person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meagan View Post
Another thing I have been wondering....

I see a lot of people are bringing in outside vendors for pics, flowers, cake, etc. I planned on getting the Dreams ultimate package. It seems that most things are included already. Is this a good idea? Now I am getting nervous.

Also, the Ultimate package says 20 people. I am having somewhere between 30-40. How does it work regarding people after 20? Do I pay per person?
Yes you pay per person for any guests over 20. I think for the Ultimate package it was an extra $40-60 pp depending on the meal you selected. I used the Ultimate package and it was great and saved me alot of money. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Thank you- I used Tomas Barron who is the Dreams photographer they use for those who get the packages. Yesica my WC told me I could contact Tomas directly for additional services so I contacted him and hired him for an additional 3 hours. I think the package only included 1.5 hours of photography.