Photo

Any highly recomeded Travel Agents out there??

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 PCBride2012

PCBride2012
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:11 AM

We're looking for an aggressive, awesome travel agent.  We're traveling from a few different cities to Punta Cana. Anyone love there's???  

Thanks much ladies!!! :)

#2 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
    • 355 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:45 AM

I believe that if you fill out the form from the forum (top right corner) it puts you in touch with the forum TAs.  I have seen posts that girls have been very happy with them. 

#3 vav11238

vav11238
      • 166 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:07 AM

Have you gotten any suggestions other than click the top? I clicked the top and still haven't heard back. 

Originally Posted by PCBride2012 

We're looking for an aggressive, awesome travel agent.  We're traveling from a few different cities to Punta Cana. Anyone love there's???  

#4 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by PCBride2012 

I dont know where you are, but we have a fantastic TA, who got us an amazing price on our flights and she has gone above her duties for us...including an extension on our deposit date for fam and friends due to the postal strike..if you still need help...im more than happy to give u her info. Just PM me. Good luck!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#5 Bride2012

Bride2012
          • Banned
          • 442 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:44 PM

We are flyinh in on the 9th, and getting married on the 14th, might see you there!

#6 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:41 AM

Where are you getting married? What resort?  Not sure who your post was in response to!!

Originally Posted by Bride2012 

We are flyinh in on the 9th, and getting married on the 14th, might see you there!

#7 Bride2012

Bride2012
              • Banned
              • 442 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:24 AM

Torilynn, Lol it was my reply to you! We are getting married at ME and will be there the 9th-16th

#8 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                • 1,748 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:27 PM

That's so exciting!!! I was hoping it was to me because I haven't heard of ANY other brides getting married around the same time as us!!! Sadly we will probably be passing each other at the airport.  We fly out on the 9th :(  Join us in the February 2012 brides thread if you havent already!!!! I would love to discuss planning with you!!! What colours are you doing??

Originally Posted by Bride2012 

Torilynn, Lol it was my reply to you! We are getting married at ME and will be there the 9th-16th

#9 Bride2012

Bride2012
                  • Banned
                  • 442 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:44 PM

We are going with and ocean blue with silver accents! Our save the dates just got finalized and we will be receiving them sometime next week! We decided to do the La Barcaza boat reception since our wedding is at 11am and they told us we would have to wait until 630pm for dinner! LOL! That wasnt going to happen! So a morning wedding with a boat reception doesnt sound bad at all...plus it saved us a lot of money! We might still do a family steak dinner at 6pm since it's included in the package anyway :)

#10 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                    • 1,748 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:47 PM

That sounds great, we had friends who had their wedding at a different resort but did their reception on the Baracaza boat and loved it!! They highly recommended it, we are just afraid we will have too many people... You could always do the steakhouse dinner as a welcome dinner or goodbye dinner with all your guests as well!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users