Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cGd41812

Found website for travel sized items!

Recommended Posts

Thanks for the website. Another great site for you diehard ebay girls is ebay. I have found lots of great travel size items on there for pretty cheap and reasonable shipping to canada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such a great site, too bad we don't have something like this here in Canada. For canadians, if you are planning to order from them beaware:

 

"For international shipments, all duties, fees, licenses, taxes, and adherence to local laws, regulations and customs, and any other such international issues are the sole responsibility of the customer."

 

After getting all excited and putting everything in my shopping bag I decided to check the shipment conditions and came across that. Disappointing :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw that too and the duty and taxes can just get too crazy!! I think I am going to find them close to home otherwise order from ebay or amazon, always good experiences with both!!!
 

Originally Posted by Shahlo View Post

Such a great site, too bad we don't have something like this here in Canada. For canadians, if you are planning to order from them beaware:

 

"For international shipments, all duties, fees, licenses, taxes, and adherence to local laws, regulations and customs, and any other such international issues are the sole responsibility of the customer."

 

After getting all excited and putting everything in my shopping bag I decided to check the shipment conditions and came across that. Disappointing :(

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another option for us Canadians is the dollar store.  Depending what you are looking to put in your OOTs and what dollar stores are around you they do have "travel" sections.

 

A few things that I have seen

 

Body lotion

Hand lotion

Shampoo

Conditioner

Mouth Wash

Deoderant (men and women)

Wet one individual pack wipes (usually 24 in a pack)

Kleenex (8-10 in a pack for $1)

Hand Sanitizer (variety of packs, individuals, doubles, triples)

Make-up wipes

Bubble Bath

Soap

Mini Toothbrushes

 

There is lots more, unfortunately I haven't come across any medication at our local dollar stores like some in the states have but for those things I think I will opt for Amazon or Ebay! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is great. Thanks for posting, Tori, I didn't realize they had a travel section. Another site that I came across is www.well.ca. I haven't ordered anything yet, but it says free shipping to Canada.
 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

Another option for us Canadians is the dollar store.  Depending what you are looking to put in your OOTs and what dollar stores are around you they do have "travel" sections.

 

A few things that I have seen

 

Body lotion

Hand lotion

Shampoo

Conditioner

Mouth Wash

Deoderant (men and women)

Wet one individual pack wipes (usually 24 in a pack)

Kleenex (8-10 in a pack for $1)

Hand Sanitizer (variety of packs, individuals, doubles, triples)

Make-up wipes

Bubble Bath

Soap

Mini Toothbrushes

 

There is lots more, unfortunately I haven't come across any medication at our local dollar stores like some in the states have but for those things I think I will opt for Amazon or Ebay! 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is also the travel section at shoppers and walmart....they have the individual stuff i get it at xmas to do stockings lol lol and zellers has whats called a discount isle which has stuff like

hair ties

koolies

small candles

body spray

room spray and other things for the life of me i cant think of lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Canadiangirl! I found so many great things online later to realize that they either don't ship to Canada or the shipping fees are outrages. I think I will be hitting walmart, zellers, and dollar stores here in Canada :)
 

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

there is also the travel section at shoppers and walmart....they have the individual stuff i get it at xmas to do stockings lol lol and zellers has whats called a discount isle which has stuff like

hair ties

koolies

small candles

body spray

room spray and other things for the life of me i cant think of lol



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×