Photo

Weight Watchers for 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#31 mrsrrobinson

mrsrrobinson
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 04:28 AM

This week I hit my 25lbs mark on WW! I was really excited and I'm hoping to lost another 40lbs before my wedding in March 2012. I'm also about to start looking at skinnytaste.com -- it's a revolution LOL.

Below is what I eat on most days. I drink tons of water...usually ~80oz. I also workout 5-6X per week.

breakfast: instant oatmeal, fruit

snack: fruit, fiber one bar

lunch: either big chopped salad OR turkey sandwich; fruit

snack: pretzels

dinner: fish/chicken with tons of stir fry or steamed vegetables...no rice

dessert: skinny cow ice cream

Like most people, I tend to loosen up a bit on the weekends and allow myself 2 "bad" meals total on Sat/Sun. 

I'm excited to find some new recipes to mix things up! :D

#32 deniden

deniden
    • Site Supporter
    • 355 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
    • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 01 July 2011 - 04:57 AM

I had my weekly weigh-in this morning, down 0.8lbs for a total of 9.1lbs. :) Not great but at least I didn't gain. I seem to be having a harder time taking the weight off this time around on WW - seems to be a bit slower. I'm wondering if it's the Points Plus program.

#33 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:59 AM

AWESOME!!!!!  WAY TO GO.

Skinnytaste.com is FAB.  Funny thing is FI doesn't even notice a thing ;-)  He simply eats LOL

Originally Posted by mrsrrobinson 

This week I hit my 25lbs mark on WW! I was really excited and I'm hoping to lost another 40lbs before my wedding in March 2012. I'm also about to start looking at skinnytaste.com -- it's a revolution LOL.

Below is what I eat on most days. I drink tons of water...usually ~80oz. I also workout 5-6X per week.

Like most people, I tend to loosen up a bit on the weekends and allow myself 2 "bad" meals total on Sat/Sun. 

#34 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:00 AM

My weigh in today down 2.8 pounds total 4.8 for the two weeks that I have been on WW. 

I'm on my 3rd day of the 30 day shred and yesteday I added Zumba for 10 mins. 

#35 mrsrrobinson

mrsrrobinson
        • 58 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:54 PM

0.8lbs is great! Almost 1lb. And you're almost at 10lbs. Every ounce adds up...keep at it! I felt like things were moving slowly, but each week I've been keeping at it -- taking it 1 day at a time. Thats my advice for you (and a reminder to myself :)

Originally Posted by deniden 

I had my weekly weigh-in this morning, down 0.8lbs for a total of 9.1lbs. :) Not great but at least I didn't gain. I seem to be having a harder time taking the weight off this time around on WW - seems to be a bit slower. I'm wondering if it's the Points Plus program.

#36 mrsrrobinson

mrsrrobinson
          • 58 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:55 PM

Nice!! What do you think of the 30 day shred? I have it, but I've only done it a couple times.

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

My weigh in today down 2.8 pounds total 4.8 for the two weeks that I have been on WW. 

#37 Essential0929

Essential0929
            • 236 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:07 PM

Congratulations!!!

Originally Posted by mrsrrobinson 

#38 Essential0929

Essential0929
              • 236 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:07 PM

You're making great progress!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

#39 athenae25

athenae25
                • 5 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:32 AM

may i join in here?  i have some weight to lose before our wedding on june 14th 2012 and im looking for some support!!  anyone else going to the meetings? i fell off but am actually looking forward to going back!

#40 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:36 AM

Of course you can join in!!!!  I'm doing online as I know that I wouldn't go to the meetings.  Since I'm an online person from shopping, research etc.. this is great for ME.  I talk everyday at work and between staff, patients and my CEO after work I try to be as quite as possible until I get my son ;-)  So meetings wouldn't work for me.  So I say find your happy medium, what will you stick with!!!

Originally Posted by athenae25 

may i join in here?  i have some weight to lose before our wedding on june 14th 2012 and im looking for some support!!  anyone else going to the meetings? i fell off but am actually looking forward to going back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users