Jump to content

Photo

BM Earrings Poll


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

    Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:50 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by beachbride
    I think you have totally gotten them enough.... well, coming from a person who has gotten my BM's a lot too!! lol
    I am just a giver, I love to give people things so it never seems like enough to me. I am going to put it all together in the beach bags in the next week and see what I think.

    #22 MsShelley

    MsShelley

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

      Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:54 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Julesr
      I am just a giver, I love to give people things so it never seems like enough to me. I am going to put it all together in the beach bags in the next week and see what I think.
      I would love to see it all....
      that is a really great idea, I never thought of putting my BM's gifts in beach bags!!

      #23 JulieG

      JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

        Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:56 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by beachbride
        I would love to see it all....
        that is a really great idea, I never thought of putting my BM's gifts in beach bags!!
        I got really cute ones at Esprit, they are pink and only cost about $6 each, yet they are perfect. So, I was happy with those. I will post a pic when I get the time to get it all together and take the picture. lol Man I am so busy right now.

        #24 MsShelley

        MsShelley

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

          Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:57 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Julesr
          I got really cute ones at Esprit, they are pink and only cost about $6 each, yet they are perfect. So, I was happy with those. I will post a pic when I get the time to get it all together and take the picture. lol Man I am so busy right now.
          what is Espirit, is it online?

          #25 JulieG

          JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

            Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:59 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by beachbride
            what is Espirit, is it online?
            Its a clothing company, huh I thought they were all over the world, I actually bought the bags at a store in Buffallo. Oh, here is the website Esprit :: Homepage

            Not sure if they sell the bags online or not, let me look.

            #26 MsShelley

            MsShelley

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

              Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:59 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Julesr
              Its a clothing company, huh I thought they were all over the world, I actually bought the bags at a store in Buffallo. Oh, here is the website Esprit :: Homepage

              Not sure if they sell the bags online or not, let me look.
              ok, thanks I will look too... Maybe there just isn't a store near me...

              #27 JulieG

              JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

                Posted 04 September 2007 - 10:03 AM

                Huh, I do not see the bags on that site. Here is a picture of them, maybe you can find an esprit store near you and look for them there.

                Click the image to open in full size.

                Not the best picture, sorry, but you get the idea. They are big and have pockets for money and cell phones and all that stuff and they are a nylon material so they will wipe clean really easily. I hope you can find them. If you want to that is.

                I know they also had a lot of cute beach bags on sale at Target, if you want to check there. I checked but could not find anything in my colours, not that they have to be, but I wanted them to be.

                #28 starfish kate

                starfish kate
                • Jr. Member
                • 455 posts

                  Posted 04 September 2007 - 10:09 AM

                  Esprit used to be popular here- I remember having a few Esprit bags in middle school... It was popular like Guess, Girbaud, Benetton, etc. Not so much anymore.
                  Kate

                  #29 MsShelley

                  MsShelley

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,366 posts

                    Posted 04 September 2007 - 10:09 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Julesr
                    Huh, I do not see the bags on that site. Here is a picture of them, maybe you can find an esprit store near you and look for them there.

                    Click the image to open in full size.

                    Not the best picture, sorry, but you get the idea. They are big and have pockets for money and cell phones and all that stuff and they are a nylon material so they will wipe clean really easily. I hope you can find them. If you want to that is.

                    I know they also had a lot of cute beach bags on sale at Target, if you want to check there. I checked but could not find anything in my colours, not that they have to be, but I wanted them to be.
                    thanks Julie!! I am going to Target today, so I will look there!

                    #30 Spazz

                    Spazz
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,482 posts

                      Posted 04 September 2007 - 10:15 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by beachbride
                      I would love to see it all....
                      that is a really great idea, I never thought of putting my BM's gifts in beach bags!!
                      I am planning on giving my BMs gifts of beach bags too. I think I'm going to order them from ebay seller "Linen Classics", they're really cute: eBay Store - LINEN CLASSICS Weddings and Gifts: EMBROIDERED HANDKERCHIEFS, BEACH, TOTES Bride Bridesmaid GIFT

                      I wish there was an Esprit around here, that's such a great price!

                      Sorry, Julie, I sort of highjacked this thread about the earrings!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users