31 replies to this topic

#21 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:50 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by beachbride
    I think you have totally gotten them enough.... well, coming from a person who has gotten my BM's a lot too!! lol
    I am just a giver, I love to give people things so it never seems like enough to me. I am going to put it all together in the beach bags in the next week and see what I think.

#22 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:54 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Julesr
      I am just a giver, I love to give people things so it never seems like enough to me. I am going to put it all together in the beach bags in the next week and see what I think.
      I would love to see it all....
      that is a really great idea, I never thought of putting my BM's gifts in beach bags!!

#23 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:56 AM

Quote:
        that is a really great idea, I never thought of putting my BM's gifts in beach bags!!
        I got really cute ones at Esprit, they are pink and only cost about $6 each, yet they are perfect. So, I was happy with those. I will post a pic when I get the time to get it all together and take the picture. lol Man I am so busy right now.

#24 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:57 AM

Quote:
          I got really cute ones at Esprit, they are pink and only cost about $6 each, yet they are perfect. So, I was happy with those. I will post a pic when I get the time to get it all together and take the picture. lol Man I am so busy right now.
          what is Espirit, is it online?

#25 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:59 AM

Quote:
            what is Espirit, is it online?
            Its a clothing company, huh I thought they were all over the world, I actually bought the bags at a store in Buffallo. Oh, here is the website Esprit :: Homepage

Not sure if they sell the bags online or not, let me look.

#26 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:59 AM

Quote:
              Its a clothing company, huh I thought they were all over the world, I actually bought the bags at a store in Buffallo. Oh, here is the website Esprit :: Homepage

Not sure if they sell the bags online or not, let me look.
              ok, thanks I will look too... Maybe there just isn't a store near me...

#27 JulieG

JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 10:03 AM

Huh, I do not see the bags on that site. Here is a picture of them, maybe you can find an esprit store near you and look for them there.

Click the image to open in full size.

Not the best picture, sorry, but you get the idea. They are big and have pockets for money and cell phones and all that stuff and they are a nylon material so they will wipe clean really easily. I hope you can find them. If you want to that is.

I know they also had a lot of cute beach bags on sale at Target, if you want to check there. I checked but could not find anything in my colours, not that they have to be, but I wanted them to be.

#28 starfish kate

starfish kate
                • 455 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 10:09 AM

Esprit used to be popular here- I remember having a few Esprit bags in middle school... It was popular like Guess, Girbaud, Benetton, etc. Not so much anymore.
                  Kate

#29 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 10,366 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 10:09 AM

Quote:
                    Huh, I do not see the bags on that site. Here is a picture of them, maybe you can find an esprit store near you and look for them there.

Click the image to open in full size.

Not the best picture, sorry, but you get the idea. They are big and have pockets for money and cell phones and all that stuff and they are a nylon material so they will wipe clean really easily. I hope you can find them. If you want to that is.

I know they also had a lot of cute beach bags on sale at Target, if you want to check there. I checked but could not find anything in my colours, not that they have to be, but I wanted them to be.
                    thanks Julie!! I am going to Target today, so I will look there!

#30 Spazz

Spazz
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,482 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 10:15 AM

Quote:
                      I am planning on giving my BMs gifts of beach bags too. I think I'm going to order them from ebay seller "Linen Classics", they're really cute: eBay Store - LINEN CLASSICS Weddings and Gifts: EMBROIDERED HANDKERCHIEFS, BEACH, TOTES Bride Bridesmaid GIFT

I wish there was an Esprit around here, that's such a great price!

Sorry, Julie, I sort of highjacked this thread about the earrings!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users