kristen6212
  • 184 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:04 PM

Have you tried Amazon? They have alot on there

#12 mdf1us

mdf1us
    • 25 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:36 AM

I did but they were used. Did you see any new ones? Thank you! 

#13 elissae

elissae
      • 631 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
      • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:31 AM

Staples has them right now.  I just scored 44 of them by hitting a few area stores.  They are the yellow & purple book for $1.00!  Good Luck!

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#14 TSilva

TSilva
      • 42 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:29 PM

Good call!!! Since this is a recent post, hopefully they will have these in the Maryland area...I've been looking EVERYWHERE (even online) and cannot find the $1.00 pocket-sized edition anywhere!!!

Originally Posted by elissae 

Staples has them right now.  I just scored 44 of them by hitting a few area stores.  They are the yellow & purple book for $1.00!  Good Luck!

#15 elissae

elissae
        • 631 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:44 AM

Good Luck!  Let us know how you make out.  You are right, nothing online - they are in the $1 bins in the store.  

Originally Posted by TSilva 

Good call!!! Since this is a recent post, hopefully they will have these in the Maryland area...I've been looking EVERYWHERE (even online) and cannot find the $1.00 pocket-sized edition anywhere!!!

#16 TSilva

TSilva
        • 42 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:17 PM

Yes, I found them!!! I had to go to 5 different stores to get the amount I need, but I found them nevertheless. I'm glad I came across this thread...thank you so much!

Good Luck!  Let us know how you make out.  You are right, nothing online - they are in the $1 bins in the store.  

#17 elissae

elissae
          • 631 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:02 AM

WOOT HOOT!  Way to go!!!!

Originally Posted by TSilva 

Yes, I found them!!! I had to go to 5 different stores to get the amount I need, but I found them nevertheless. I'm glad I came across this thread...thank you so much!

#18 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
          • 1,350 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:07 PM

I know this is an older post... But has anyone found any of the spanish books for $1 lately? I am looking online and can go to stores.. would rather not pay shipping if I didn't have to though. :o)

#19 elissae

elissae
            • 631 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

I know this is an older post... But has anyone found any of the spanish books for $1 lately? I am looking online and can go to stores.. would rather not pay shipping if I didn't have to though. :o)

Miss Bubbles - I have not checked in a while, but I know Staples had them in their $1 bins in their stores with other pocket size "For Dummies" books...maybe call ahead to a few stores in your area and see if they have them before making the trip???  I also read somewhere on this site that some have seen them in Target Stores, too.

Good luck & let me know if you locate any,,,,I'll take a look at my local Staples this week and see if they had restocked more...

#20 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
            • 1,350 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:46 AM

Miss Bubbles - I have not checked in a while, but I know Staples had them in their $1 bins in their stores with other pocket size "For Dummies" books...maybe call ahead to a few stores in your area and see if they have them before making the trip???  I also read somewhere on this site that some have seen them in Target Stores, too.

Good luck & let me know if you locate any,,,,I'll take a look at my local Staples this week and see if they had restocked more...

Thank You!! :o) I will be visiting a Staples and/or Office Depot today in search of a good ink jet for my invites, hopefully I'll luck up and find spanish books. I'll keep you posted. Thanks!! :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users