jamieirene

50 spanish phrases for dummies pocket edition

I bought a few left over spanish phrases for dummies pocket edition from a bride on here, and I love them but I need more!  I am Looking for about 50 more but any amount will do! 

Hey I was just at office depot today and by the checkout they have a bunch of the mini spanish phrases books for $0.99

Hope this helps :)

Hi- Not sure if you still need these, but I have 18 of the Daily Spanish for Dummies left over. Will sell for $15 plus shipping. Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks,

Amy

Hi I do still need them biy the ones I bought are th Spanish phrases for dummies with the purple and yellow color im not sure if those are the same as what I have do you has a picture? ?

I think those were the other ones I got- Target had both of them and I bought both, but these are the only ones I have left. Let me know if you're interested. Trying to upload a photo...photo-10.JPG

I need the other ones : ( however if you end up not selling them and I can't find the ones I want and yours are still available ill gladly purchase them! Thanks for sending a picture!

I need the other ones : ( however if you end up not selling them and I can't find the ones I want and yours are still available ill gladly purchase them! Thanks for sending a picture!