Photo

July 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#11 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
  • 237 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:58 AM

Tiffany - I can't wait until Memorial Day weekend either for you to bring back your review of everything... 

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
    Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
    Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#12 delgadot

delgadot
    • 284 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:47 AM

I know I am so excited for my trip too so I can have some sanity on where my wedding will be held! I will definetly take lots of pictures for you! Let me know if there is anything in particular you want me to check out for you or take pics of. We will be staying at the Suites for 3 nights!

#13 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
      • 237 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:03 AM

Hi Ladies!  Anyone working on anything new for their wedding?  I have to say that I have fallen in love with VistaPrint.  I know I have so much time, but I am already taking advantage of their free stuff.  I ordered business cards yesterday that I am going to use for my luggage tags.  I just couldn't pass up the free part. 

#14 Sharon99

Sharon99
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:49 AM

That's awesome! I am having a hard time trying to get my image to look right in Vista Print. Did you upload your own image for the business cards? I had a luggage tag template that I thought would work on their site but can't get it working! lol! I am obviously not a DIY'er!

Originally Posted by IslandBride201x 

Hi Ladies!  Anyone working on anything new for their wedding?  I have to say that I have fallen in love with VistaPrint.  I know I have so much time, but I am already taking advantage of their free stuff.  I ordered business cards yesterday that I am going to use for my luggage tags.  I just couldn't pass up the free part. 

#15 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
          • 237 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:35 AM

I used one of their beach stock images for the business cards and then customized and moved around all of the text, colors, fonts, etc. to make it what I wanted.  Sorry I can't offer any suggestions to make it work.  Maybe for my next project I'll try my own image.   

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

That's awesome! I am having a hard time trying to get my image to look right in Vista Print. Did you upload your own image for the business cards? I had a luggage tag template that I thought would work on their site but can't get it working! lol! I am obviously not a DIY'er!

#16 Sharon99

Sharon99
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:06 AM

That's ok! Thanks, maybe I will try to use what they have & make one! Will definitely kill some time at work!

#17 delgadot

delgadot
              • 284 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:56 AM

Yes Vistaprint is awesome!! I am always on there playing around with different designs etc.! You really cannot beat their prices!

#18 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
                • 237 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:55 AM

I finally took some pictures of our save the dates.  The lighting wasn't great, but you can get the idea.  I'm so happy with how they turned out.  I hope our guests love them too!

004 STD.jpg

005 STD.jpg

#19 Sharon99

Sharon99
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:26 AM

IslandBride your STDs look awesome! Your guest will love them!

#20 delgadot

delgadot
                    • 284 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:13 AM

OMG Those are great!! You did an awesome job!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users