Flip Flop Totes from OTC

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:51 AM

Has anyone used these for their OOT bags? I'm thinking of ordering them, but am wondering on how much stuff I can fit in them and about their quality.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Chiquita

Chiquita
    • 2,674 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 04:05 PM

Hmmm those are cute. I think they say 8 1/2" for height, and when I measured that it's not THAT tall. Depending on what you want to put in your OOT bags, I doubt they will fit alot of stuff. I'm having this problem myself with finding a really good bag for cheap but decent quality. Maybe I will go the collapsable cooler route..

#3 michelle08

michelle08
      • VIP Member
      • 2,702 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 04:57 PM

I have used these for a beach party I had a year ago and they are very tiny...but honestly...if you just wanted to put some small stuff in them I think they are cute...If you want them to be able to use it as a "beach bag" you should find something else!

#4 sweetpeaslee30

sweetpeaslee30
        • 32 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 08:32 PM

my mom in law got me a great beach bag and filled it with towels and stuff from walmart...but I've seen the ones on the oriental trading website and they look great and the fairly priced

#5 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
          • 679 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 08:41 PM

These bags are really cute. What are you planning on putting in them? We are doing 2 OOT bags. One will be filled with things we want to give per person like T-shirts, cups, and stuff like that. The other will be stuff per room like bug spray, first aid kit, advil, and etc. I don't know what you are planning on doing, but I think they would be cute if you are doing one bag with lots of small stuff.
            Brittney & Peter
            July 12, 2008
            Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#6 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 09:49 PM

So far I'm thinking: travel tin candles, collapsable koozies, cups, cards and dice, and some other little things (maybe matches, mints, gum, advil, etc). Do you think that will all fit in there? My original plan was to get plain canvas bags and iron on our logo, but I am getting lazy about doing that and rather buy something premade.

#7 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
              • 679 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 09:59 PM

The things you are putting in are all pretty small, so it may work. I have not seen them though, so don't quote me.
                Brittney & Peter
                July 12, 2008
                Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#8 michelle08

michelle08
                • VIP Member
                • 2,702 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:35 PM

In my opinion since I have bought them before...depending on how big the cup is, that might not fit...but the rest of the stuff should be okay...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users