moniwoni

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

moniwoni,

I know! I'm having problems keeping myself from buying them all! haha... I don't know about preserved flowers, definitely a good question to ask. I probably should plan on researching on what can be brought over, before I get myself in trouble.

I love that new site! I can't stop shopping!!

Are any of you using destinationwedding.com for your TA? I am having problems with mine so I am having to call the director to get changed over to a new one because I am the one doing all of the research.. ahhhh!!!!

Let me know if you ladies find out about traveling with preserved flowers. I think it depends on what airline you fly with. I know some girls haven't had a problem but I don't know what airline they were on.

deesanders33,

Can you tell I'm home all day today?! haha... I heard of destinationweddings.com but decided not to use them since I really wanted to do all of the communication myself. I figured there already is a distance barrier, I didn't need an extra person in between to relay messages? I read great reviews on their site though so I'm sure you're in good hands.

Glad to share that site, I have sites for starfish and shells too if anyone is interested? haha.

can't you see this post? i kept having to repost coz it would freeze on me.

Originally Posted by jbmarch2012 View Post

here's one but I think you have to buy in bulk! http://www.usshell.com/weddingseashells.aspx spme items are cute and not  that many, like the shell cardholders. Then here's more starfish http://www.shelloutlet.com/driedstarfishandshellstands.html.

enjoy! lol

oh good! glad to help, will share more as I come across them on my fave'd sites. I have a long list, just trying to go through the best deals I've found. Oh and if any of you ladies have time to check out ideeli.com tomorrow they're having a wedding sale. Usually good deals, worth checking out!

night ladies, talk to you soon =)