Photo

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#501 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
  • 460 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:42 AM

I think 4 would be perfect, not too hot and still plenty of sunlight.

#502 deesanders33

deesanders33
    • 329 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:51 PM

Thanks JB, I just emailed her and requested it

#503 moniwoni

moniwoni
      • 120 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:05 PM

deesanders, I didnt get my std's printed..... I sent it via email & then it directed everyone to our wedding website.... it was cost effective & everyone got to check out the site!  I googled sunsets in DR and in nov I think it was at 6:05  and were having our ceremony at 4

monica wasser

#504 AcutieRN

AcutieRN
        • 156 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:59 PM

Hey ladies!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I still don't have a contract, WTF?

Moni:How long did it take you to get your contract after you had decided on the details?

JB:I really do love those bags.  How much are they each?  I think I would need 10 green and 15 pink bags.  I think if you could get ahold of them I would have you get them for me and of course I would pay shipping.  Let me know how much they were,but I think I would do that for sure.  Just let me know and we can figure out details through email or PM.  Thanks so much, this is awesome. I love this forum.

DeeSanders:I printed my STDs this weekend.  I went to Kinkos/FedEx and had them print them on "cardstock" for me.  They ended up doing glossy and I don't like them so I will be having them redone.  I should have said something right away, but thought they would grow on me.  At any rate, with the paper they were $1.50 per page.  you can fit 3 on a page, although I only did 2 since I had so few to do.  For me it came out to $18, pretty cheap!  I also had them print me some regular paper with my monograms in a line of three along the bottom of the page.  I will cut them vertically and make them into labels.  These were .59 per page and I only did 6 pages.  The only thing I thought was expensive was that he charged me $5 to put the three monograms on one page, since my original only had one on the page.  That made me mad because he told me after the fact and I could have done it myself.  At any rate, it was under $30! If you are doing more than 1 DIY with cardstock(or if you are inviting a lot of guests) I would just buy a pack of it at Hob Lob or Michael's or even Walmart for pretty cheap. I should have done this, now I will be going back to get them redone since neither my FI or myself like the glossy look. Oh well.I think if you bring your own cardstock it is only .69 to print them. Also, I think 4 is a perfect time for that time of year!

Sarah:Have you heard back from your clients who were at Larimar yet?

#505 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
          • 460 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:18 PM

Acutie,

They're $1.29 each I think. I have to dig them up my growing pile of wedding stuff... But I'm almost positive that is the price, PM me or e-mail me on how you want to handle this. I'll also let you know if I have coupons that could save you some $$

#506 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
            • 460 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:00 PM

Ladies,

Map of the resort on the Now Website is up!!! Now I need to figure out how I can save it as a picture

#507 sarahgn4t

sarahgn4t
              • 87 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:47 AM

acutie rn: My clients are there this week for 7 nights and my other client is leaving on Friday to go so as soon as I hear from them I will let you know!

#508 AcutieRN

AcutieRN
                • 156 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:30 AM

JB:I will PM you tonight...thanks again

Ok ladies, have you all seen the reviews on trip advisor over the last two weeks? I am starting to really worry.  All reviews have been bad, people are saying the food and service is awful and they are even commenting on bed bugs.  A lot of people are getting sick from the food too.  I wonder what is going on? Just growing pains?  This combined with the lack of response from the WC has me seriously reconsidering my decision yet again.  I felt like the reviews on the NH Real were pretty good, and the reviews on the NOW Jade in Mexico are good.  What do you girls think? Gotta be sure before I start hounding my TA for a contract!

#509 deesanders33

deesanders33
                  • 329 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:33 AM

YAY!! Can't wait for what they say about the resort :)

#510 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
                    • 460 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:50 AM

acutie, I was just about to ask the same question! even on their FB page there are complaints! OH NO!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users