Photo

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#451 AcutieRN

AcutieRN
  • 156 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:55 PM

Thanks guys! They took me a long time to do, but it was just because I had never used Word that way before. Once I got the hang of it it went pretty quickly.  DeeSanders, please send your STD's to me too! alechner0355@hotmail.com. Thanks!  The only way I could get it to not post as an attachment was to highlight all of the document and copy/paste it into paint.  Then it is in jpeg form and you can upload it here.  I really wish we could see attachments before 150 posts, ha ha! Have you cut yours yet? I am taking mine to Kinkos this weekend and going to give it a whirl, but I am somewhat confused on what corner punch makes the  cute cut out around the edges.  Mine seems too big...

I am doing a 3pm ceremony.  I really wanted to do 4, put my photographer requested we do 3.  He said he gets the best lighting for photos from 4-6 and they want us doing dinner (the resort) around 6:30 I guess. I tell you, if my photographer and Pastor York didn't know what was going on, I would have no idea.  No thanks to Emy and or Claribel.  The lack of response is more than annoying at this point!

#452 deesanders33

deesanders33
    • 329 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:28 PM

Man I am wondering what time we should do ours?? I wonder why that is the best lighting, I would think when the sun was going down so not everyone is squinting.

I sent them over to you AcutieRN :) I hope you like them!! I haven't printed them or cut them yet but I have read to buy a round corner cutter along with a straight cutter.... As for the corner punch I am going to the the top left corner :) Let me know how much Kinko's charges your to prin them out please. I am trying to decide where to take mine to get printed still. I don't have a confirmed time yet so I am in the works of that before I print them out.

#453 AcutieRN

AcutieRN
      • 156 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:36 PM

DeeSanders:Got it!  Thanks for sending it. It looks amazing!  I really love everything about them.  I wouldn't change a thing,the colors are amazing.  How did you get the bar code to change colors?  I am using word 10 and when I try to change it under picture format it won't let me do anything other than black and black and white.  Also, the swirly in the background-is that a clip art?

It is so hard to tell what time to do. I guess it depends on time of year for the lighting too.  I think your time of year will be a bit different than April.  PhotoPhil told me that sun sets close to 6-6:15 in April, but I would guess that it is a bit later in late summer. Maybe do a search on this forum and see if anyone has discussed this.

#454 deesanders33

deesanders33
        • 329 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:45 PM

No prob AcutieRn!! I am glad you like it!! Yes the swirl is from clip art under "Flourish"

Barcode I right clicked and did change format of picture which was all the way at the bottom.

What color are you wanting it, maybe I can change and send it over to you through email and you can copy and paste maybe??

I guess I wil have to do a search on here to figure out what time to do the wedding :)

#455 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
          • 460 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:09 PM

deesanders can you post your STD's? I can open the attachment :)

#456 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
            • 460 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:09 PM

acutie, love the boarding pass! awesome job!!!

#457 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
              • 460 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:15 PM

oh and i still didn't get my confirmation yet, should i start freaking out???? i've been emailing with questions and no response still!!!

#458 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
                • 460 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:43 PM

Came across this on another thread, thought it would be a good thing to share... lots of templates!

http://weddings.shan...m/templates.htm

#459 sarahgn4t

sarahgn4t
                  • 87 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:00 PM

Wow JB that is an amazing deal!  Way cheaper than mine :(  I know my wedding is in February that is why it is more expensive but for 7 nights we are getting $1954 per person!  We should of chose a different month!! Too late now my save the dates are already out!!!  I am hoping air goes down so we get better rates.  We are making everyone purchase the Price Match Guarantee in hope that our price will go down. I forget who asked but we are flying out of Chicago.

JB did you figure out how to look up pricing with your FMIL login information?  I wonder if I should have you check for me even though I am already in contract???

Attached Files

#460 sarahgn4t

sarahgn4t
                    • 87 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:02 PM

BTW I am doing a 5pm ceremony with a 4:30 start time on my invitation just to make sure everyone gets there in time!  It's hard to make it anywhere on time especially on vacation!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users