Photo

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#1831 mvee1025

mvee1025
  • 155 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

8/28/13 you'll have to let me know what your thoughts are :)

#1832 JessWins79

JessWins79
    • 11 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

Has anyone done a beach reception and can you dance without renting a platform?

#1833 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
      • 455 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
      • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:04 AM

Hi ladies! I entered the pinning contest for winter weddings and was wondering if you could help me out and vote for me! Here is the link to the board http://www.bestdesti...ons-please-vote

and my entry is

http://pinterest.com/jenniferl0331/winter-wedding-board/

Thanks so much for your help!!!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#1834 JessWins79

JessWins79
      • 11 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:32 AM

Does/has anyone had Luisa as their wedding coordinator? I was just assigned to her... Does she do a good job? Thanks!

#1835 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
        • 455 posts
        • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by JessWins79 

Does/has anyone had Luisa as their wedding coordinator? I was just assigned to her... Does she do a good job? Thanks!

Hi Jess, I have Luisa now and I am pretty satisfied with her so far, she responds to my emails completely and in a timely manner! My wedding date is 8/9/13 so I figure once it gets closer to then I will be hearing from her more often. When is your wedding?

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#1836 SusanMike2013

SusanMike2013
        • 123 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:56 AM

I have her as well.... my wedding is April 24th...

I haven't heard from her since last year after I picked out everything. But there is no need for any communication....

She has been great to answer emails and my questions. No issues so far :-)

#1837 JessWins79

JessWins79
          • 11 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:27 AM

My wedding is May 9, 2013. Lots to plan in a little time!

#1838 rlm327

rlm327
            • 4 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:59 PM

Has anyone done a beach reception and can you dance without renting a platform?

We had a beach reception and rented the dance floor. Like you, I questioned if it was necessary or not at first, but am glad we went for it. It is not that easy to dance on sand! I couldn't have imagined it without it. I think our guests were really happy we had a designated dance space, too.

Attached Files

#1839 SusanMike2013

SusanMike2013
              • 123 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by SusanMike2013 

I have her as well.... my wedding is April 24th...

I haven't heard from her since last year after I picked out everything. But there is no need for any communication....

She has been great to answer emails and my questions. No issues so far :-)

Funny I just got a email yesterday for information on final numbers and arrival times etc... I have a month left!!!

At this point I am going with what I get done is what I get done. I could drive myself crazy with over thinking things.

I have had some mishaps the past month...

My shoes showed up wrong size so I had to re oder and purchase another pair as I was afraid I would not have enought time for exchange

- no biggie my sister gets a pair of Louboutins ;-) as her feet are a size bigger! IF the replacements dont come in time.. i use insoles and heel gribs to make due

My SIL blew up at me for unknown reason and no one knows if she is going to the wedding

- again no biggie, if she shows up great.. if not great :-)

I forgot about garter and cake topper

-Take out the garter toss and buy a flower there to add to the cake...solved...

This is how I like to look at issues these days :-)

Once I get there, as long as at the end of the day I am married and we all had a great time then it was a success!

#1840 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
                • 455 posts
                • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:36 AM

Funny I just got a email yesterday for information on final numbers and arrival times etc... I have a month left!!! At this point I am going with what I get done is what I get done. I could drive myself crazy with over thinking things. I have had some mishaps the past month... My shoes showed up wrong size so I had to re oder and purchase another pair as I was afraid I would not have enought time for exchange - no biggie my sister gets a pair of Louboutins ;-) as her feet are a size bigger! IF the replacements dont come in time.. i use insoles and heel gribs to make due My SIL blew up at me for unknown reason and no one knows if she is going to the wedding - again no biggie, if she shows up great.. if not great :-) I forgot about garter and cake topper -Take out the garter toss and buy a flower there to add to the cake...solved... This is how I like to look at issues these days :-) Once I get there, as long as at the end of the day I am married and we all had a great time then it was a success!

your out look is great, so you will have a beautiful wedding! sometimes its best to just roll with the punches! best of luck to you and your fiance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users