Photo

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#1711 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
  • 227 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

@KChenard - I got the same message from Silvia - after waiting 10 days for a response to my final details... Grrr....  Hoping she gets back to me quickly, as I am outta the country in 2 more sleeps!!

#1712 RFFL

RFFL
    • 58 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

@KChenard.....I had to wire a 20% advance for HDC, and they just confirmed

#1713 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
      • 455 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
      • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:57 AM

Donna, best wishes for a beautiful wedding!! I can't believe your day is almost here!! I can't wait to see your pictures!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#1714 KChenard

KChenard
      • 32 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:01 AM

Thanks ladies.

Donna, hope I run into you !!!

#1715 NowBride2013

NowBride2013
        • 21 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:03 AM

Hey Donna!!

I will be leaving this Saturday and my wedding is 2 days before you, on the 24th!! I'll be looking out for you! Good luck with your flights and with everything at the resort! I'll be able to give you some pointers if I see you after my wedding! ;)

I'm sure everything will work out for the both of us and we'll have beautiful weddings!!

See you soon!

#1716 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
          • 227 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:09 AM

THANKS AGAIN LADIES!!! I'm Boarding my plane in 4 hours!!  Be quite busy up to the wedding...  Hope to see you KChenard and NowBride2013!!  Good luck!!! 

#1717 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
            • 455 posts
            • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
            • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by NowBride2013 

Hey Donna!!

I will be leaving this Saturday and my wedding is 2 days before you, on the 24th!! I'll be looking out for you! Good luck with your flights and with everything at the resort! I'll be able to give you some pointers if I see you after my wedding! ;)

I'm sure everything will work out for the both of us and we'll have beautiful weddings!!

See you soon!

Originally Posted by Donna Hewitt 

THANKS AGAIN LADIES!!! I'm Boarding my plane in 4 hours!!  Be quite busy up to the wedding...  Hope to see you KChenard and NowBride2013!!  Good luck!!! 

Originally Posted by KChenard 

Thanks ladies.

Donna, hope I run into you !!!

awww best of luck to you ladies!!! Can't wait to hear about your big days!!!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#1718 RFFL

RFFL
            • 58 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

Good Luck to all of you! Come back and tell us your stories! and pics pics piiiiics!!!

#1719 RFFL

RFFL
              • 58 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

Hi girls.....in terms of hair and makeup, any advice?

Any wearing fake eyelashes?

#1720 KChenard

KChenard
                • 32 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:05 AM

RFFL - I like what I've seen so far with make up and hair form past brides getting it done at the salon. I am bringing all of my make up just in case and I have chosen a hairstyle but might change that when I get there. I will look at their style magazines. 

Ladies having a hard time hearing back from your WC - I was always under the impression they just take their time because it's more laid back over there. But since I am leaving in exactly a week and had not heard back from Silvia, I called the resort. She was in a wedding all day ( and then it came to my mind, they have so many weddings and they spend all day preparing and doing the wedding) which explains what is taking so long. I spoke to one of her co-workers and asked her to tell Silvia to reply to my email when she was done the wedding. Last night all of the emails I sent her over the last couple of weeks were answered. :) Sorry for the long story... just wanted to let you guys know that calling seems to help :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users